GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tanks in conflict desert storm 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm 2'.
Tue 11/05/04 at 13:17
Regular
is there any other way of destroying tanks in conflict desert storm 2, if you run out of anti tank rockets, is there any other way?
Tue 11/05/04 at 13:17
Regular
is there any other way of destroying tanks in conflict desert storm 2, if you run out of anti tank rockets, is there any other way?
Tue 11/05/04 at 13:22
Regular
Smoke grenade them then run behind them and plant some C4.
Tue 11/05/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Selected"
he's right, it bloomin works. alternativly, since all the levels are pretty linear meaning you won't need to go back on yourself at any point (expect the end level), just throw a smoke grenage and run past the tank...preferably laughing all the while.
Tue 11/05/04 at 15:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup, either the smoke grenade tactic or if you don't have any of them, sacrifice someone so that you can run around the back and C4 the biznitch.
Tue 11/05/04 at 16:02
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
What about anti-tank rocket launchers, surely that works
Tue 11/05/04 at 16:31
Regular
oxidised wrote:
> if you run out of anti tank rockets
Tue 11/05/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
oh, i thought he said anti-tank mines

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.