GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmm tough choice here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Wed 12/05/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Touched!"
Ninja Gaiden is out on Friday and I've just won my 10th GAD (Thanks a LOT SR - just at time when I'm skint you help me out!) and I'm stuck on what to buy, I am not sure if NG will appeal to me, Can someone give me a little bit of info on it and tell me how it plays possibly? I am also considering Rallisport 2/Driver 3/Doom 3/Halo 2, I'm really spoilt for choice as there are loads announced at E3.

I might just hang on for a bit, but if I can be convinced to get Ninja Gaiden then I might go for it!
Wed 12/05/04 at 17:32
Regular
Just checked my account on Gameplay and my game has been sent out this afternoon.

W00T! (whatever that means)
Wed 12/05/04 at 17:31
Regular
Stridman™ wrote:

> That monster looks wierd.

Looks like it's giving him head.

The Xbox Live content is basically monthly competitions on downloadable levels to see who the best Ninja is (that'll be me then).
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:46
Regular
": ("
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Man those graphics look amazing! I hope it plays as good as it looks.
> Jaw-dropping stuff there, is everyone getting it on friday? Also what
> are the live options?

The Live stuff is diferent, (this is what i heard) once you complete the game you will be entered into a tournament to see who can complete a level the quickest.
Wed 12/05/04 at 15:44
Regular
": ("
[URL]http://www.kikizo.com/viewer/imageview_games.asp?http://games.kikizo.com/media/ninjagaiden_feb/07.jpg[/URL]

That monster looks wierd.
Wed 12/05/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Touched!"
I've gone for Ninja Gaiden, from what I've just seen this game will be amazing! Can't wait!
Wed 12/05/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Man those graphics look amazing! I hope it plays as good as it looks. Jaw-dropping stuff there, is everyone getting it on friday? Also what are the live options?
Wed 12/05/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Teal'c"
[URL]http://games.kikizo.com/news/200403/001.asp?f=001.asp[/URL]
Wed 12/05/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Touched!"
It does look pretty nice but I just get a feeling it's not my type of game, any vids I can look at?
Wed 12/05/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Teal'c"
1) Read reviews of Ninja Gaiden.
2) See screenshots of Ninja Gainden.

Also get Ninja Gaiden.
Wed 12/05/04 at 13:36
"I love yo... lamp."
It does indeed look good. I'm sure Alastair could persuade you. But the thing is, all the others are ages away. You could win another GAD before they get released. Or you could even just claim this just now if you want and then trade it in if you don't like it much. Don't have much to lose.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.