GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST JOKE = BEST PRIZE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 00:55
Regular
What ever I say will not happen!

Now, i am starting up a career in joke manufacturing and need some help. If you post the best joke on hear then you will win a free pc (Pentium 4, 1.8GHz) the joke should be about gaming because this is gaming but actually do it about anything you want to. funniest or stupidest wins.

Something like this.

What did Zelda say when she walked across the bridge - oh link, oh no, iv lost my orcina.

YOu will need to have played Zelda to understand it.

hahaha,

p.s Say anything you want to.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:46
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ok this is a joke about an Irishman and an English man but because it has to be about gaming we will choose, Mario=Englishman The Cog off Conker’s bad fur day=Irishman (I think he’s Irish but what the hell Mario isn’t English)

Ok here goes, Mario and the Cog where in a LARA CROFT JEEP crossing the desert (as you do every day)
When they were about half way and whichever way you looked it was sand the jeep started humping like Cough Cough, and it suddenly stopped.
Mario popped up the bonnet and the cog and himself got out and had a peek, “The engine has exploded” said Mario, “no no no it just needs more petrol” said Cog, “don’t be so stupid said Mario it’s got a big crack running down the middle of it, we will have to try and walk for help, after a long pause cog said “well ok then”. Mario started sorting out the water and essential supplies when the car started shaking violently, “what the hell are you doing Cog!?” cog had ripped off the door and was trying to get a comfortable hold on it when he said looking at Mario puzzled “well if it get hot I can just wind down the window can’t I?”

Thanks for reading and hope you found it funny.
Gas
Mon 16/07/01 at 14:43
"and stop being so strict dan2k1 and try to see if you are very humorous, go on have some fun a right a joke. "

WTF? You mad? Shut up.
Mon 16/07/01 at 14:34
Dan2K1 says:> "I hate toilets!, Don't you?"
Then
Impaler_12 says:> what has that got to do with gaming?

The title of this place impaler is "The Future of gamin", not just gaming so who knows what the future is. Mabey in the future there is gonna be a game called "I hate toilets"

and stop being so strict dan2k1 and try to see if you are very humorous, go on have some fun a right a joke.

I find jokes involving money, pubs and the missus are quite funny.

have a laugh lol, :-S
Mon 16/07/01 at 10:50
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
You cant miss out this old chestnut

(Its even been on the Simpsons! :) )

C:\
C:\ DOS
C:\ DOS\ RUN
RUN\ DOS\ RUN
Mon 16/07/01 at 10:30
"Bill Gates"
Mon 16/07/01 at 10:25
Snake: Arghh, Punch, Kick, Shoot

Ninja: Hurt me moooorrrreee
Mon 16/07/01 at 10:06
Regular
Did you know that:

In a perfect world with no fences or walls there would be no need for Gates or Windows.
Mon 16/07/01 at 03:14
It's not funny anymore!!!!
Mon 16/07/01 at 02:15
There were two blokes in a bar.

They were both drunk out of there minds.

One said to the other "Ay! You know what?? I best be off otherwise my missus will kill, but first i'll go for a pee."

Off the man trotted to the loo. Moments later the man returned, with sick all down his shirt.

"ha! what happend to you??" the other man laughed

"Well I went to go for a pee, and all this puke just came out of my mouth, now my missus is definatly going to kill me"

"Nah, don't worry mate, slip a twenty pound in your shirt pocket, and tell you wife that some bloke threw up all over you, and he gave you the money to get it dry cleaned!"

Later that night the man returned home, and his wife was waiting for him.

"What, in hell happend to you!!!!" Souted his wife

"Calm down love, it wasn't my fault, this man bumped into me and puked all over me, he then apologised and slipped a twenty pound note in my pocket to get it dry cleaned."

His wife reached into his pocket and pulled out the money, "Um darling!! Theres Forty quid here, what else happend??"

"Oh yeah, i forgot, he also cr@pped my pants."
Mon 16/07/01 at 01:48
what has that got to do with gaming?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.