GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64, games, accessories for sale!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 00:48
Regular
N64, 3/4* games: Zelda; Goldeneye; World is Not Enough; F1 Grand Prix*, 2 controllers: 1 grey controller; 1 black controller, official rumble pak, IR£65**

[email protected]

*My friend borrowed and lost F1 Grand Prix, but i should be able to get it back.

**Without F1, IR£55

P.S: IR£65 is about £52, IR£55 is about £44.
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:25
Regular
"Bah"
Im intersested in buying Zelda and the World is not enough but you seem to be some sort of zombie that doesnt reply to posts,oh well,if you want to sell them my email is [email protected]
Thu 19/07/01 at 20:02
I have been looking for mario golf for the n64 for ages. I will offer up to £25 for it, if you arwe willing to sell. My email address is [email protected]
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Bah"
Ill give you a tenner for the world is not enough.My email is [email protected] if ure interested
Mon 16/07/01 at 00:48
N64, 3/4* games: Zelda; Goldeneye; World is Not Enough; F1 Grand Prix*, 2 controllers: 1 grey controller; 1 black controller, official rumble pak, IR£65**

[email protected]

*My friend borrowed and lost F1 Grand Prix, but i should be able to get it back.

**Without F1, IR£55

P.S: IR£65 is about £52, IR£55 is about £44.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.