GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"painkiller"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Painkiller'.
Wed 12/05/04 at 17:10
Regular
"notenoughhoursinada"
Can anyone help me to get past the guardian with the big hamer in the ruins. Thanks.
Sun 16/05/04 at 10:00
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
The trick is if you can't kill a boss because they're too powerfull or they kill you too easily without you hurting them too much, go back through levels getting the tarot cards i.e the 'take half damage' card or the '2x damage to enemies' one.

When you are on the map bit where you select your level, if you click the level you want and then put the curser to the bit where it says the level name, it will tell you what you have to do to get the new card.

I can garuntee(. . . <<< ?) you that you will not be able to kill the last of the four bosses (alastair) without getting VERY mad. It's just sooo DAMN rediculous. Basically, it involves a lot of falling through the floor and you cannot stop it hurting you like 50% of your health.

If you need help with alastair, i'll help.
Sun 16/05/04 at 00:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
This boss was in the demo, pretty easy too. You first have to shoot that massive hammer of his which will flash to indicate your hitting it.

The thing to remember here is that you need to jump a second or two when he whacks the thing to the ground otherwise you'll fly in the air and loose a shed load of health. When his hammer is eventually destroyed he'll roam the ruins again and use the same attack pattern only this time he uses his fists to hit the ground. Just follow the same plan of attack as before and you should easily defeat him. The best weapon for this boss battle is the chain gun; use the secondary fire for the hammer and the explosives for when it's destroyed and you should get through it no problem.
Sat 15/05/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Arrogant beggar, you could have at least said thanks..
Wed 12/05/04 at 17:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Try
www.gamefaqs.com for walkthroughs, as well as
www.ukwalkthroughs.com
Wed 12/05/04 at 17:10
Regular
"notenoughhoursinada"
Can anyone help me to get past the guardian with the big hamer in the ruins. Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.