GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Big Announcement"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/05/04 at 18:10
"Majestic"
Sega Big Announcement

Seem as there’s no Sega forum I thought I’d post it on the ever popular Nintendo Forum. No I thought that Sega has a super announcement that would “blow our minds” an announcement so big that we would “never have thought it”
This was meant to be at 10am American time. It’s now 12pm American time – and still no word. Has the announcement been canceled?

If you have any thing on Sega’s Big Announcement, post it here :)
Fri 14/05/04 at 16:11
I got that email Jmaul did as well.

http://www.techfreaks.org/

Look down the page a bit.
Fri 14/05/04 at 15:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Sega's big announcement is a small machine with six MegaDrive games built in. One's going to be released to test the market, and others will follow.
Fri 14/05/04 at 14:13
"Majestic"
The big Announcement was that they had no big Announcement - probably
Fri 14/05/04 at 12:29
Regular
I'm just going by what www.e3insider.com said.

They said Sega's big announcement was the Matrix online, shoot them :D
Fri 14/05/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Time Up"
No it wasn't. The Matrix Online is being developed by monolith games, Sega will just publish, and the matrix online was annonced before the time of the surprise. The Phantasy Star announcement is the one that came at the exact time that Sega mentioned.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:08
Regular
No, ignore that, it is by Sega :D

I'm confused, IGN says it is done by Ubisoft, but www.e3insider.com have a video from the Sega conference when it was announced, so I'll believe the video.

Sega's big announcement was The Matrix Online.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:06
Regular
Ignore that, it's being published by ubisoft, doh.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:04
Regular
Sega's big announcement was The Matrix Online.

Waiting for more details.

MMORPG set in the Matrix universe, and developed by Sega, probably on the Phantsy Star engine, might be worth a look.
Thu 13/05/04 at 16:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
There is a new Phantasy Star coming (although they claimed C.A.R.D was the last in the franchise), but they've made some reference to the announcement being "Project S", apparently.

It's an TBA game for consoles TBA. Astounding announcement, Sega. Now where's some Skies news?
Thu 13/05/04 at 09:25
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.