GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SEGA+NINTY ALLIANCE"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 22:37
Regular
Despite Ninty not saying how they are going to use their console online, Naka-san (creator of Sonic ;) has announced that PSO ver 2 will be one of the first online GC games. Not only this, but it is a distinct possibilty that sega could provide Ninty's networking thanks to their own experience... interetsing concept eh!

Sonic
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:37
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Despite Ninty not saying how they are going to use their console online, Naka-san (creator of Sonic ;) has announced that PSO ver 2 will be one of the first online GC games. Not only this, but it is a distinct possibilty that sega could provide Ninty's networking thanks to their own experience... interetsing concept eh!

Sonic
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:51
Regular
Sega have admitted defeat to the other consoles and the see Sony as the main threat.

So to work closely with their once hated rivals, Nintendo, and to produce some games for the X-box, they hope to slowly put Sony in their place!

Not saying they aren't making games on Sony's consoles mind! But I've heard much more about them working with Nintendo and Microsoft than Sony!
Sun 15/07/01 at 23:25
Whatever, as long as its quicker than the Dreamkey service.
Mon 16/07/01 at 10:03
Regular
"DS..."
I reckon phantsy star online 2 will rock as long as the connection is the fastest around, if it's slow then that could have a dramatic impact on how well the game does, oh well only time will tell...
slik ?_?
Mon 16/07/01 at 14:00
Did you guys know that with PS0 on the GC four players can play simulataneously split screen n all!

Its amazing!

It almost makes me want to slap my deposit on a GC...
Mon 16/07/01 at 17:06
PSO ver.2 might not be online for a few months until they get their networking sorted out. I hope they use Sega web (the US version for free isp) so we can play against Dreamcast gamers.
Mon 16/07/01 at 20:52
Ah yes, but they'll probably thrash us at first as we get used to the game - remember, DC owners would have had a x month head start.
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:31
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
slik wrote:
> I reckon phantsy star online 2 will rock as long as the connection
> is the fastest around, if it's slow then that could have a dramatic
> impact on how well the game does, oh well only time will
> tell...
slik ?_?
Hey slik the dc did pso on its 33.3 kbp modem with hardly any slow down so if the gc gets a better modem then it sould be no problem!
Tue 17/07/01 at 14:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
> slik wrote:
> I reckon phantsy star online 2 will rock as long
> as the connection
> is the fastest around, if it's slow then
> that could have a dramatic
> impact on how well the game does,
> oh well only time will
> tell...

Slik - Full stops?????
Tue 17/07/01 at 14:49
"High polygon count"
Edgy wrote:
> Not saying they aren't making
> games on Sony's consoles mind! But I've heard much more about them
> working with Nintendo and Microsoft than Sony!

You'll no doubt be extremely peeved, then, to hear that Sega have signed a deal with Sony which sees Sony publishing/distributing Sega's games in Europe for the foreseeable future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.