GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bonus and Turbonutter, aged 83"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 20:56
Regular
Bonus says:
Damn Nintys... damn them all. Bloody no respect, I tells ya. No respect.
Turbonutter says:
Damn right, all they do is moan about how biased we are... for God's sake, all we're doing is telling them the right way to think, what's wrong with that?
Bonus says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
I mean, the Playstation 8 is far superior technologically to the Ninty "playmate", so why the hell do they want to play their stupid childish games on it?
Bonus says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
Yup.
Bonus says:
Another thing, where are the racing games? With the real cars? The ones we use in real life?
Turbonutter says:
Yeah, I mean who would want to race around in things that you can't race in real life? That's boring.
Bonus says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
You know... I think we've been discussing this for... 74 years now. And still, those stupid biased ninty newbies still mock our obviously much higher intelligence.
Bonus says:
Of course... that's what it is! Because we're more intelligent than they are, we're obviously much better at understanding the much more complicated methods of Sony consoles... all this time, we've been expecting THEIR pathetic minds to be able to keep up with ours!
Turbonutter says:
lol Of course! The stupid idiot lower plained biased nintys, with no capability of understanding our much more complex games!
Bonus says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
You know... in some strange way... I wish I had a life.
Bonus says:
Yeah, that would have been nice.
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:31
Regular
"How Handy."
Grix's Brain my squishy grey little friend! How are you this evening???
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:19
It was fairly simple.
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I didn't get any of that.
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:13
Yep.

You're almost a regular brain.

SONY: "Shenmue is boring, it's too much like life and it's realistic"

SEGA: "That's the point. Shenmue 2 will allow more free roaming"

SONY: "Like in life?"

SEGA: "Well, can you have 190 man single handed fights and still win in real life?"

SONY: "We have many fans, they'd let a SONY person kick their behinds"

SEGA: "Great, we're bored - Microsoft is getting Shenmue"

SONY: "Bothered, we have GRAN TURISMO 4"

SEGA: "Shenmue sold 1.2million copies"

SONY: "Ah, in that case"

MICROSOFT: "No no no, 800/800 for me, I want fake life"

Nintendo: "nah this is boring"

Bye
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
I don't find this funny in the least bit... because sadly its true to future life!

:P
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
LOL thats real funny.
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
OK, very funny. It made me laugh. Well done Grix's Brain, if only Grix was that clever ;-)
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
LOL!
Sun 15/07/01 at 20:56
Bonus says:
Damn Nintys... damn them all. Bloody no respect, I tells ya. No respect.
Turbonutter says:
Damn right, all they do is moan about how biased we are... for God's sake, all we're doing is telling them the right way to think, what's wrong with that?
Bonus says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
I mean, the Playstation 8 is far superior technologically to the Ninty "playmate", so why the hell do they want to play their stupid childish games on it?
Bonus says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
Yup.
Bonus says:
Another thing, where are the racing games? With the real cars? The ones we use in real life?
Turbonutter says:
Yeah, I mean who would want to race around in things that you can't race in real life? That's boring.
Bonus says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
You know... I think we've been discussing this for... 74 years now. And still, those stupid biased ninty newbies still mock our obviously much higher intelligence.
Bonus says:
Of course... that's what it is! Because we're more intelligent than they are, we're obviously much better at understanding the much more complicated methods of Sony consoles... all this time, we've been expecting THEIR pathetic minds to be able to keep up with ours!
Turbonutter says:
lol Of course! The stupid idiot lower plained biased nintys, with no capability of understanding our much more complex games!
Bonus says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
Yup.
Turbonutter says:
You know... in some strange way... I wish I had a life.
Bonus says:
Yeah, that would have been nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.