GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beauty!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 01:35
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Just when I think - that's it, game over for Gamecube (i.e. after Mario Kart Double Dash, I didn't think any more triple A titles were coming out except maybe Metroid Prime 2 - they go and blow any decent Nintendo fans mind apart completely with that Legend of Zelda trailer!!! Holy Moly. I know this has been talked about in the "orgasms" thread, but it's too good news to let it die down.

Sony fans, eat the power of Nintendo!

(runs for cover)
Thu 13/05/04 at 06:45
Regular
www.zeldavortex.com did also believe that realistic link would return.
Thu 13/05/04 at 01:41
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
I'd seen a very small low-key article on the 1st of April this year on the Nintendojo website, saying Nintendo had teamed up with Silicon Knights to develop a 3D "mature" Zelda, and they even had a screenshot of Link swimming underwater in a dark room which looked pretty cool.

However as no other site made any mention of this, I presumed it was probably an April fool's joke or summat, and forgot about it until today...

Nintendojo - you are WICKED!

:D

Anyone else see the same article?
Thu 13/05/04 at 01:35
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Just when I think - that's it, game over for Gamecube (i.e. after Mario Kart Double Dash, I didn't think any more triple A titles were coming out except maybe Metroid Prime 2 - they go and blow any decent Nintendo fans mind apart completely with that Legend of Zelda trailer!!! Holy Moly. I know this has been talked about in the "orgasms" thread, but it's too good news to let it die down.

Sony fans, eat the power of Nintendo!

(runs for cover)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.