GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XG3 Extreme Racing"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 20:04
Regular
Acclaim has released first information on "XG3 Extreme Racing" for the GameCube.

Here is the description:

"The third installment in the popular XG brand, which has sold more than 1.3 million units worldwide, XG3 Extreme Racing is poised to be the fastest futuristic racing game on the NINTENDO GAMECUBE(TM). Featuring arcade, championship, team and co-operative modes of play, XG3 will offer players more than 12 bikes, 9 circuits and an array of explosive weapons delivering a powerful sonic boom to gamers."
Sun 15/07/01 at 20:04
Regular
"^_^"
Acclaim has released first information on "XG3 Extreme Racing" for the GameCube.

Here is the description:

"The third installment in the popular XG brand, which has sold more than 1.3 million units worldwide, XG3 Extreme Racing is poised to be the fastest futuristic racing game on the NINTENDO GAMECUBE(TM). Featuring arcade, championship, team and co-operative modes of play, XG3 will offer players more than 12 bikes, 9 circuits and an array of explosive weapons delivering a powerful sonic boom to gamers."
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:14
Regular
It was printed in N64 magazine about 2/3 months ago that the courses are wider for the beginner to handle, but for those used to the XG racers on N64, the game is still very challenging.
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:26
From what i've seen in the latest CVG the game is looking pretty good. The draw distance is non existent and the graphics look smooth.
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:46
Regular
There's a lot about the PS2 version which is bound to be similar on www.acclaim.com
Thu 19/07/01 at 01:46
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
God, it's all about the graphics with you lot isn't it.
Thu 19/07/01 at 10:48
Regular
4Q turbonutter.
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Edgy wrote:
> There's a lot about the PS2 version which is bound to be similar

Not a PS2 version of XG3? Noooooooo.... The franchise will be ruined!!
Thu 19/07/01 at 21:57
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> God, it's all about the graphics with you lot isn't it.

I mentioned the courses being wider so it's easier for new XG gamers to handle! That's nothing to do with the graphics!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.