GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The latest cube mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 18:24
Regular
On the dvd it was really flashy. My mate said that it was because it was filmed. But I thaught that filming things was illeagle. So its either that they filmed the footage illeagaly or that they got permission.... Also I noticed today while I was out, I went into my local newsagents and I saw an x-box mag (x-box is only for wierdos)and it was called solutions! THEY STOLE THE NAME FROM TH CUBE MAG SOLUTIONS! Which is wierd because all the x-box games are just repeats of which are on other formats or theyre so crap that the crapness can be controlled on the crappest console in the world. But there so easy, so why would anyone need a guide for a game unless they have an I.Q of over 3?!?!
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:07
Regular
DX...no, I wont say it.
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Cyclone wrote:
> Yes.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
Don't worry, Ashman.

We forgive you.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Teal'c"
DX man doesn't have an:
> I.Q of over 3?!?!
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
DX man wrote:
> (x-box is only for wierdos)

It is!? ARRRGGHH!

*throws Xbox out of window*

> But there so easy, so why would anyone need a guide for a game unless
> they have an I.Q of over 3?!?!

God, please restrain me from making an insulting comment.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:24
Regular
On the dvd it was really flashy. My mate said that it was because it was filmed. But I thaught that filming things was illeagle. So its either that they filmed the footage illeagaly or that they got permission.... Also I noticed today while I was out, I went into my local newsagents and I saw an x-box mag (x-box is only for wierdos)and it was called solutions! THEY STOLE THE NAME FROM TH CUBE MAG SOLUTIONS! Which is wierd because all the x-box games are just repeats of which are on other formats or theyre so crap that the crapness can be controlled on the crappest console in the world. But there so easy, so why would anyone need a guide for a game unless they have an I.Q of over 3?!?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.