GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Legend Of Zelda : Link's Awakening"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening'.
Fri 14/05/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Time Up"
I have heard many people here who were talking about "The Legend Of Zelda : Link's Awakening", saying that it is a good game and everything, now I have a gameboy colour game called "The Legend Of Zelda : Link's Awakening", is this the one that you were talking about ? Or is it a smaller version of a game that was released on N64 or snes or what ?
Sat 02/04/11 at 20:16
Regular
My question about this game is how do you get the night mare key in the battle grotto dungon and how do I screen warp with a gameboy pocket?
Sat 15/05/04 at 02:08
Regular
tphi wrote:
> That and GB Camera stuff. Those little manga-esque pictures were
> funny, although you had to let everyone call you "THIEF"
> for the rest of the game to get one. :)

There's nothing wrong with that.

It truly is a clever little game.
Fri 14/05/04 at 22:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
That and GB Camera stuff. Those little manga-esque pictures were funny, although you had to let everyone call you "THIEF" for the rest of the game to get one. :)
Fri 14/05/04 at 16:50
Regular
Fantastic game, the DX version features an extra dungeon.
Fri 14/05/04 at 16:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's one of my favourite ever games, absolutely brilliant little title. Favourite handheld title ever? Up there with Pokémon and the rest.

First released in mono on the original GameBoy, Ninty tarted it up a bit and added some extra stuff for the Color version, Link's Awakening "DX".
Fri 14/05/04 at 13:20
Regular
Yup, excellent game.
Fri 14/05/04 at 13:17
Regular
Link's Awakening was originally released on the first Gameboy.

I guess the colour version is just a colour update.

It's brilliant, one of the best games I've ever played.
Fri 14/05/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Time Up"
I have heard many people here who were talking about "The Legend Of Zelda : Link's Awakening", saying that it is a good game and everything, now I have a gameboy colour game called "The Legend Of Zelda : Link's Awakening", is this the one that you were talking about ? Or is it a smaller version of a game that was released on N64 or snes or what ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.