GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE SUFFERING"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Suffering'.
Fri 14/05/04 at 17:03
Regular
this game may actually be good! yay.recently their have been to many hyped up games which turn out to be just average. Take red dead revolver for example. I read on a american website that it got 7/10, had clunky graphics, glitches and small levels. shame. But that suffering looks kick ass.whats everyone fink?
Fri 14/05/04 at 17:03
Regular
this game may actually be good! yay.recently their have been to many hyped up games which turn out to be just average. Take red dead revolver for example. I read on a american website that it got 7/10, had clunky graphics, glitches and small levels. shame. But that suffering looks kick ass.whats everyone fink?
Fri 14/05/04 at 17:15
Regular
I Fink it loks relly gud and tha graficks lok prety stunnin.
Fri 14/05/04 at 17:19
Regular
"8==="
I think it looks like Midway's version of Doom. I like the look of it. I also want to pick up Ninja Gaiden, Morrowind GOTY, Unreal 2 and Breakdown*.

Now I have another job it's about time I got around to purchasing them.

Edit: Possibly Hitman: Contracts and Manhunt too.

*Anyone seen the in game footage of this? It's on the latest Xbox World DVD. I'm really looking forward to getting this one.
Fri 14/05/04 at 18:39
Regular
i bought manhunt sometime last week. its great. gory, scary but darn hard. Im stuck on scene 5. still cool though! if you can hack it.
Sun 16/05/04 at 11:14
Regular
yeah i saw a movie of breakddown on xbox world magazine. I dont usually buy it but im glad i did, cos breakdown looks great
Sun 16/05/04 at 11:15
Regular
yay! i finally got past level 5 on manhunt. it was so simple in the end. Now im one scene 7 which i am noow stuck on =)
Mon 17/05/04 at 12:12
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
The suffering is one of my fav. games at the mo.
Mon 17/05/04 at 12:55
Regular
green ferocity wrote:
> yay! i finally got past level 5 on manhunt. it was so simple in the
> end. Now im one scene 7 which i am noow stuck on =)

Manhunt's pretty easy really, it's tricky at times and a couple of the final levels are a real biatch but you really shouldn't be getting stuck on the early levels....unless you suck of course.

The Suffering does look pretty cool, I'll no doubt pick it up when I'm done with all the games I'm playing at the moment.
Thu 20/05/04 at 17:58
Regular
i herd it was hard moe is stuck on it at the moment
Thu 20/05/04 at 17:59
Regular
i proberly wont get it though not my kind of game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.