GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rockstar"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:37
Regular
i really hope that the next superb gta has better graphics. Because vice city and gta 3 were brilliant games on the ps2 but now i have bought them on xbox they dont seem as good. I guess im just setting my standards to high what with halo, rainbow 6 3 and all.
Also manhunt is a cool game but the graphics didn't really amaze.
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:02
Regular
well the main point is they make the game for all consols so that means you end up getting the graphics that all the consols game use. PS2 is what makes the xbox suffer when games come out on both. Im not saying the ps2 is bad (i own one) but it does not have the power that the xbox has
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't realy think the GTA games need much of a graphical overhaul to be honest. The GTA games have always been about the gameplay, I still play the original GTA and look at the graphics in that. However I did miss the top-down view in Vice City, they need to bring that back as an optional camera angle.
Fri 14/05/04 at 22:07
Regular
thankyou alistair someone finally agrees with me!
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:50
Regular
Whoa. he's scary :-S
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:45
Regular
Someone forgot their medication...
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:44
Regular
I agree, the GameCube is crap isn't it? My '-'5 year old son loves it, he is so small that his body shrunk back into his head and he his d*ck (now attached to his chin) works great for the second anlogue stick on Halo.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:43
Regular
You remind me of stridman. You try too hard.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:37
Regular
i really hope that the next superb gta has better graphics. Because vice city and gta 3 were brilliant games on the ps2 but now i have bought them on xbox they dont seem as good. I guess im just setting my standards to high what with halo, rainbow 6 3 and all.
Also manhunt is a cool game but the graphics didn't really amaze.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.