GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Colour of your Cube*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/05/04 at 13:19
"Majestic"
This poll has now closed, thanks for voting.

The results are shown on this page [URL]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/discodexy/myhomepage/nintendo.html[/URL] to find out!

If you missed the vote, don't worry. As the grumpy old man normally says at the back, one vote never made a difference ;)

The'll be more Discodexy Polls soon - thanks!
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:19
"Majestic"
This poll has now closed, thanks for voting.

The results are shown on this page [URL]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/discodexy/myhomepage/nintendo.html[/URL] to find out!

If you missed the vote, don't worry. As the grumpy old man normally says at the back, one vote never made a difference ;)

The'll be more Discodexy Polls soon - thanks!
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:24
"I love yo... lamp."
After an orange one. Will settle for a silver one. Wouldn't be seen dead with a purple one, well unless I had a hanky hanging out my back pocket.

Hence bland black.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:32
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Purple, I bought at launch and there was rumour that the Black ones would be harder to get hold of.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:36
Regular
Sadly mine and my brothers are both black. Kinda bored of it now, would like a new colour but hey can't win them all.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:42
"Majestic"
;) keep em coming
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:43
Regular
Mine's purple (maybe through overuse :P)
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:44
Regular
I wonder if anyone has a platinum Cube?
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:45
"Majestic"
if they have they should put it down, it counts as a colour after all ;)
Sat 15/05/04 at 14:00
Regular
You can get pre-owned Gamecubes at Gamestation for £50 each... and I was tempted to trade in my black one for a Platinum beast...

Could also trade in the utterly useless GB player I got...

Why did I get that?
Sat 15/05/04 at 14:05
"Majestic"
I Don't know.

When I bought my Cube I could have got a 2nd hand silver one, and good condition too. (expect the C-Stick was very dirty hehe).

But it was in my interest to get a new one. Free Memory card, free 20 quid game, free extra controller, that offer book, and the brand newness tipped me over the edge to get a Brand Spanking new cube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.