GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"manhunt kicks ass"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Manhunt'.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:27
Regular
even though the swearing isn't that nice, manhunt i truly one of the best stealth games i have played yet. It doesn't have the nicety of splinter cell or the high trial and error bore factor either. It is just a dark, gritty splinter cell with funner levels and tons more weapons. The gore all looks nice(if your not to squeamish) and the enemy AI is above average.
But admittedly the game does sometimes get a bit repetetive.
Such and original idea.
Finally a stealth game which doesn't try to mirror the intelligence of splinter cell.
Thu 20/05/04 at 17:57
Regular
its a great game but i dont thnik il get it
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:17
Regular
": ("
????!!!!!

It says on the other page that Fosco sent the last post but it isn't showing his post, whats happening?????
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:17
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Rogue Ops did have a rather attractive female in it

*nudge* where? ¬_¬
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:06
Regular
"8==="
Oh yeah it's not worth more than 14 quid.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:41
"I love yo... lamp."
Rogue Ops did have a rather attractive female in it, but was rather mediocre. Don't waste your time.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
"8==="
Rogue Ops.

Another one I'm interested in, and have just remembered.

*Explodes*
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:30
Regular
"\\"
Buh? What games have tried to copy SC? I can think of about none.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:30
Regular
"8==="
Ah, I knew I'd forgotten another game.
Sat 15/05/04 at 18:27
Regular
even though the swearing isn't that nice, manhunt i truly one of the best stealth games i have played yet. It doesn't have the nicety of splinter cell or the high trial and error bore factor either. It is just a dark, gritty splinter cell with funner levels and tons more weapons. The gore all looks nice(if your not to squeamish) and the enemy AI is above average.
But admittedly the game does sometimes get a bit repetetive.
Such and original idea.
Finally a stealth game which doesn't try to mirror the intelligence of splinter cell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.