GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All those with Ninja Gaiden..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Sat 15/05/04 at 20:17
Regular
I am currently designing a website for Ninja Gaiden which will basically cover the whole jobby lot including the Master Ninja Tournaments over LIVE. I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you are going to enter the tournaments and if so each of the times you get could you actually post them in here. Obviously if you don't want want your name etc to appear I would'nt do such a thing however I am going to devote a section of the game to LIVE and am currently contemplating a Game a Month style competition for all those with the best times etc. Of course I would need proof via digitial camera and email however the winner at the end of each month would get to choose a game of their choice.

Sounds ambitious but I am going ahead with it.

All those interested in this idea let me know otherwise I won't bother with a section for the whole of the LIVE play and instead just scan around for the best times off the net.

Muchos gracias.
Sun 16/05/04 at 19:50
Regular
": ("
Im playing, its alright.
I borrowed it from my friend for a night, i was too tired to play it for long and i was complete poop. It isn't my kind of game, too hard, too realistic.....too good!
Sun 16/05/04 at 19:28
Regular
We aren't all disabled gamers, no get back in your chair and quit crying like a nippleless busom.
Sun 16/05/04 at 19:16
Regular
": ("
Ninja Gaiden sucks,

Im finished now.
Sun 16/05/04 at 01:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well if theres age limits to these competitions, I think they need to add some kinda patch that puts the beheadings back in.

Thing is, you're allowed to behead the monsters, god forbid you take the head off a ninja though, I mean, we're too innocent and pure to be exposed to such sick images. Bloody censorship.
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:43
Regular
oh and me.
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Touched!"
Count me in, Hi....JA!
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:15
Regular
That's so stupid. They cut a game down so its less gory and it will be allowed for younger people then they set the competitions for older people they're basically cancelling out what they did when they cut it.......that is vat I call stupidity
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
I was thiking along the lines of a prize per month for the best entry, I wouldn't be able to fund weekly, not when I saw the price of my dream surround sound system.
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Teal'c"
Yay.
That means I can still beat you all.
I'd be willing to contribute a little to the prizes as well, if you decide to have any.
Sat 15/05/04 at 21:03
Regular
That can still be done easily enough, best combo, most points etc for each section.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.