GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool and Bellamy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/06/06 at 15:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Looks like we have him. Should be getting finalised as I type according to todays paper.
Tue 25/07/06 at 17:06
Regular
Looks like Fernando's staying then, what a dissapointment, cant see him reaching his potential at Atletico though which is a shame.

Dirk Kuyt is another potential striker...
Tue 25/07/06 at 16:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
Nick...!
Tue 25/07/06 at 16:02
Regular
Sure is.
Tue 25/07/06 at 14:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Liverpool have been linked with a lot of players. Torres has said that he wants to play at Athletico for another season, so no-one is getting him it seems.

Seifer, is it the Seifer that used to post years ago?
Tue 25/07/06 at 13:30
Regular
Liverpool are interested in another striker, Fernando Torres. Cant see that move going ahead though as he has already declared interest in Man U.
Fri 23/06/06 at 18:02
Regular
"Colourless"
I really hope Liverpool don't ruin Bellamy like they ruined Morientes.

Both brilliant players. I think Bellamy will be good, mind.
Fri 23/06/06 at 16:19
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
So Crouch, Fowler and Bellamy. That should be interesting. You will probably lose Cisse who was good but never got played too much as of a broken leg. Morientes was not a very good signing. I wonder if Liverpool will sign another striker as i think they need cover. Wouldn't supprise me if they brought another star of the world cup.
Thu 22/06/06 at 17:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, signed now. 4 year contract.

While I've no doubt Bellamy is a good player who will score a good number of goals, the impression that Bellamy has given to me over the years is he does get injured a lot and has a questionable reputation.

I could be seeing the negatives here but hopefully Liverpool will see the best of Bellamy.
Thu 22/06/06 at 15:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Looks like we have him. Should be getting finalised as I type according to todays paper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.