GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"prince of persia sands of time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time'.
Sun 16/05/04 at 12:30
Regular
"its cold here"
please can any one help, does anyone have alevel skip or unlimited water cheat, as the ones i have seen for the ps2 are all letters and you cant get letters on the ps2 joypad
can anyone Help me please thanks
Sat 22/05/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Electrum wrote:
> and I must speak my brains

Heh, that did make me giggle a bit. Surely you mean 'speak my mind'?

;)
Sat 22/05/04 at 22:36
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
easily the best game i've played this year.

Would recommend it to anyone... OK so I came into this thread expecting opinions on the game rather than a request for cheats.. and I must speak my brains since this is one fantastic and satisfying game.

Cant wait for a sequel. i dont say that often.
Thu 20/05/04 at 22:12
Regular
"its cold here"
thanks for your help it was for my daughter that wanted the cheat Not me and she has done it now
Mon 17/05/04 at 11:48
Regular
So you buy a game and then, instead of playing through one of the best platform/puzzlers in years, you want to skip each level?

Erm... why?
Mon 17/05/04 at 11:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
*notches up the posters from Leeds total to 3*
Sun 16/05/04 at 12:37
"period drama"
There aren't any pad cheats for the game.
Only Action Replay codes - and you obviously have no idea what that is.

Seriously though, PoP is one of the easiest games ever. Try actually playing it - you never know, it might be more enjoyable.
Sun 16/05/04 at 12:30
Regular
"its cold here"
please can any one help, does anyone have alevel skip or unlimited water cheat, as the ones i have seen for the ps2 are all letters and you cant get letters on the ps2 joypad
can anyone Help me please thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.