GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 vs gamecube vs xbox"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 21:36
Regular
who will win this battle? i reakon the ps2 is by far the best console!
Mon 16/07/01 at 10:22
Regular
"DS..."
The gamecube is gonna kick Microsofts a** and obliterate fony off the face of the earth! don't you just love the smell of death?..?????
slik ?_?
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:01
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
DJMUSIC28 wrote:
> who will win this battle? i reakon the ps2 is by far the best
> console!

Wahay! Good to see a Sonyling infultrating the enemy lines and setting explosive charges!

Giyonya mate!
Sun 15/07/01 at 20:57
If i could buy one, it would be gamecube.
Sun 15/07/01 at 20:22
Regular
"^_^"
This is Microsofts first games console and I think it will lack the gaming side of things. What I mean by this is that all they have done is put in a huge processor and bragged about it. Sony have only made this their second console so there are still floors. E.g. 2 controller sockets very expensive. But if it is anything as popular as the oringinal it will be a strong contendor. But I think the Gamecube has the most potnetial because it is made by an experienced company and also the fact that Nintendo have the GBA out aswell. Because they rule the Handheld industry and it is compatible with the Gamcube that will boost sales. Also Pokemon is a Nintendo product and that sells like billio so the Game cube looks in the stronger position. But only untill september (Japan release dates GameCube and X-box) and November (5th Gamecube and 8th
X-box) will we know for sure.
Sun 15/07/01 at 15:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
The Gamecube is gonna rock ive seen the pictures for Lugis Mansion and they are well good.
Sun 15/07/01 at 14:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
well i reckon that the ps2 will be popular but the gamecube will be the best for quality games and end up being the most popular and the x box......well i reckon only dedicated pc gamers will buy this and then realise that it's crap and have another reason to hate bill gates!

Gamecube's gonna rule by the way!!!!

the look of it though i quite offputting i think!
Sun 15/07/01 at 12:40
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I don't really know what will be the best console, but PS2 will have the upper hand because it was released earlier and more people will buy it, because it is the only console out of the 3 out yet. We will just have to see how the Gamescube sells when it is released...
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:19
Regular
"DS..."
the game cube will kick a** and win the war for sure, no doubt, no contest the gamecube will win hands down and eyes closed Nintendo rule ans sony and microsoft suck!
slik !_!
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:36
who will win this battle? i reakon the ps2 is by far the best console!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.