GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UKChat Idea"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 20:31
Regular
I think the top posters is a great idea, but what about a weekly chart? I'm sure I'd do prety good in that! I've only been registered 7 days so roll on 21 days! I hate being a newbie.

Whooo!
Mon 16/07/01 at 14:08
Regular
Stick474 wrote:
> I think that a weekly chart would be a great idea cos it would let
> the newbies like myself compete with more experienced people like
> the regulars

Why do you want to compete? It isn't a competition, its a DISCUSSION FORUM.

Also, someone said that regulars have better ideas than newbies. What a load of bollards that is! Anyone can have good ideas just the same as anyone can have bad ideas.
Mon 16/07/01 at 13:56
Regular
"not dead"
But please people, don't lets be utter spanners, and post banal and inane things, just to get higher up the list. Please.
Mon 16/07/01 at 13:53
Tony wrote:
> Maybe the list should be longer?

I see that you have made the list longer, it has gone up from 30 to 50 people over the 30 day period. Thankyou cos at last i have made it onto the list. :)
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:45
Regular
"How Handy."
That's a good idea too. Not as good as mine though.
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:43
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Maybe the list should be longer?
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:57
I think that a weekly chart would be a great idea cos it would let the newbies like myself compete with more experienced people like the regulars. To closest thing to a weekly chart so far is the 30 day chart thing and to get high on that I bet you would have to come on to the websit for hours and hours every day. The 30 day chart is a good idea but I like to compete against other people and usually dont have time to stay on the net for hours on end every day. In fact with the exception of the weekends i can't spend much time at all on the net cos i'm either working or doing something else. The time that i can spend on the net a week would add up and get me a higher weekly position than it would over a periond of 30 days.

Maybe a weekly chart can't be used cos it would take up too much of the special reserve staff time, ideally a daily chart would be best for people like me but this would take up even more staff time than a weekly chart. Isn't there some way that the computer could be used as a calculater to add up peoples scores then my dream ofthe weekly or daily charts would become a reality. Surely there is, surely a member of staff doesn't have to sit down and eneter the details for every user it would be impossible. Why am i talking rubbish I know that the computer really does all the adding up and stuff. So anyway back to the original point why can't we have a weekly chart please please please please please please pleeeeaaaaasssseee.
Sun 15/07/01 at 14:13
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
16th and 52nd. Hmmm, be nice I s'pose to be up their with the lads.
Sun 15/07/01 at 14:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hooray! i'm in the top 50 and the top 100 poster tables, im so chuffed :)
Sun 15/07/01 at 13:15
I agree with you mate being a newbie can be a bit boring, just hope that I meet the grade to be a regular. I think that more people will listen to the regulars cos they are more experienced and will probably tend to have better ideas. I gotta keep posting to make the magic 300 mark, c ya later.
Sun 15/07/01 at 12:08
Regular
"How Handy."
what you mean they don't do that anymore???

Then what the hell is Dan2k1 doing????

Stop it!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.