GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sonic heroes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic Heroes'.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
i just cant seem to get into this game atall is it just me or is it really not all it was cracked upto be??
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Yuna from Final Fantasy X but Yuna was already taken so she added an 'A'.
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:19
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Yunaa, what inspired you for the username you have registered under?
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
*snore*
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
Has everyone fallen asleep??
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Ask anyone and they will give you an answer.
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
Whats your favourite game then Wakka?
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
I'll give it another go before i write it off Grandprix.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
I'm more of an SSX kinda gal, I've 1 tricky and 3, love em all.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I have heard on the grapevine that the PS2 version is the worst of the 3 due to the PS2 being 'underpowered' so to speak. I've got the Gamesube version, just because I've got the other Sonic games on the Gamecube.

You really can't compare the newer Sonic games to the older ones because they are totally different styles.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
Ive only ever played sonics team and a wee quick shot of team rose but i just cant get the hang of it, i expected it to be like the old sonic Wakka but suppose i should have stuck to the mega drive if thats what i wanted huh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.