GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fraud!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 19:57
Regular
Sorry for a wasted post but I need your advice. I entered Nintendo is simon aka Mr dark aka freak of the dark's competition and I won it. He had his own little Game a week running. I was the only one who posted a topic and I won. After 4 months he still hasn't sent me quake 3 which I chose. He even has it boradcasted on his site that I got this game. Now I was knowing that I would not get and suddenly he said it was coming in he post. So I waited another week and he confessed it was not coming.

He says it is not his porblem anymore but I won a comp and expect to get my prize.

what should I do? claim for fraud? He is my friend but let me down.

T_W
Sun 15/07/01 at 14:08
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Can we videotape the court hearing?
Sun 15/07/01 at 14:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Contact the trading standards agency, i think they have a department to deal with that sort of thing, they will probably be in the phonebook.
Sun 15/07/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
True.

FM is like a Labout Polition. No-one knows where he stands!
Sun 15/07/01 at 13:39
Put simply, why would you trust anyone who uses the word 'Nintendo' in their nick in the first place?
Sun 15/07/01 at 13:37
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I'd give him a good tenderising.
Sun 15/07/01 at 13:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Personally I would go round to his house and with the power of persuasion(ie a baseball bat)
take your prize or something of an equal amount. Then make him bleed so he dosn't do the same in future.
Sun 15/07/01 at 02:25
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I would really love to see that dick-head burn.
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:12
Regular
Before he changes his site, save it AND print it.

Then contact Watchdog :), Trading Standards, etc and show them the evidence.

He published something saying that you will win this prize, therefore you can sue him if he's suddenly 'Changed his mind'
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well Simon is a small minded, insecure scroat with an inferiority complex so I'm not surprised he is shallow enough to have done this.
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:16
It is a crap site and he cant afford anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.