GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVEN MORE IMPORTANT!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 19:43
Regular
Tomorrow, being Sunday, at 11:40 on BBC2. Glengarry Glen Ross is on. There was a post on this about a week ago by Goatboy I think. I saw it years ago and I have it on DVD and video and you simply must watch it. It is so damn funny and one of my favourite films ever.

There is an amazing cast. Jack Lemmon, Al Pacino, Ed Harris, Kevin Spacey, Alan Arkin, Alec Baldwin and lets not forget Jonathon Price. His Irish accent in Ronin was admirable (touch of sarcasm in voice).
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:07
Yes, and I finally noticed how short Al Pacino is. Plus, another useful fact for all you lovers out there. Swap the 'I' for an 'E' from Al Pacino and you can get Al Capone.

Wow, tell us more Godfather, please, tell us more and then shut up!
Mon 16/07/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
So, did anyone watch it.......anyone......
Sun 15/07/01 at 20:17
Mewtwo wrote:
> We have been here before 11.40PM on a Sunday on BBC 2, it means the
> film is about as good as a documentry on train spotters. If the film
> was in the least bit good it would have been shown either earlier,
> on another day or on BBC1.

Average rating of a film shown late on BBC2: 4/5 Stars.

Average rating of a film shown late on BBC1: 2/5 Stars.

I'm not trying to insult yours or the nations intelligence but...
Sun 15/07/01 at 19:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hehehe I've got a faovurite quote from the Blues Brothers

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've gotta full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing glasses"

:-DDDD
Sun 15/07/01 at 18:46
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It's on tonight Joe. BBC2 at 11:40 I think. You really must watch it.
Sun 15/07/01 at 18:29
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I missed it. Was it as good as it was ment to be?
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:15
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Just look at the tagline.

:)

Your name's Levine, you call yourself a salesman you son of a b!tch.
Sun 15/07/01 at 12:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Glengary does rock.

A brilliant, brilliant film that we should all watch and then quote forever.

"Why?"
"Because I don't like you"
Sun 15/07/01 at 12:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Sorry wrong topic. This film is not really obscure, I thought we were talking about Suture but we're not.

GlenGarry GlenRoss is one the best films I've ever seen. If you watch it then you'll probably agree that it's damn good. However, you probably won't watch it because you'll then have to admit that I'm right and you're wrong.
Sun 15/07/01 at 12:33
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
That's not true. Big Blue was on later (or earlier since it's the morning) than that. Loads of people on this forum loved that film. It's only on at this time because it is really obscure. It's still a damn good film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.