GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lalakersrule is another word for stupid"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/04 at 16:09
Regular
"youngest regular"
on my thread(for help)lalakersrule(where did he get that its a ps1+2 forum)
wrote
Tue 18/05/04 at 10:28
Regular
"youngest regular"
Squall wrote:
> snake10 wrote:
> well good for u dakarus joe
>
> ah..ah..ah...ah......na
oh and me goin thinking u as a friend
huuuuuuummmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhhhhh
Tue 18/05/04 at 00:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh goody there was me hoping for a dimwit free evening yet here i am presented with this dongweed.

snake10 wrote:
> on my thread(for help)lalakersrule(where did he get that its a ps1+2
> forum)

Firstly i didn't realise a person's username had to be suited to a particular forum they post in, going to be quite annoying that having to make up about 7 different usernames and keep having to keep logging in and out of them as i post in different forums.
Secondly, correct this is the PS1 + PS2 thread, so exactly what does this have to do with the PS1 or PS2? Unless i've got my own videogame i don't know about, then this is pointless spam.
and lastly if you want to get technical then lalakersrule is a name connected to the PS1 and PS2. I've lost count of the number of basketball games on the two consoles, which surprise surprise all have the Lakers in them.

> wrote > surprise surprise it came to a thread about stopping help threads.

Now i know i might be asking too much here but did you actually bother to read that thread? ....... Actually scrap that question let me ask a simpler one, can you read at all? Because if you can then you'd realise it was a topic designed to stop this forum being flooded with countless help topics and instead trying to get people to use their own initiative and go to either the links on this site for help on a game or go to Gamefaqs.com. which i guarantee would have helped you with your gaming problem. Obviously i was asking too much for you to use your own initiative.

Now pick up your toys, put them back in your pram and stop whining like a little baby wasting my time and pushing all the actually smart, well written, related topics on the playstation down the page. (i think there's about 3 of them somewhere :-D)
Mon 17/05/04 at 21:03
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
snake10 wrote:
> well good for u dakarus joe

ah..ah..ah...ah......na
Mon 17/05/04 at 20:58
Regular
"youngest regular"
well good for u dakarus joe
Mon 17/05/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yeah I totally agree...
Mon 17/05/04 at 19:11
Regular
": ("
*cries*
Mon 17/05/04 at 19:05
Regular
snake10 wrote:
> to the stridman
> u do have issues dont u.oh its alright child get
> ur mammy to take u to hospital.

I'd cry if somebody said that to me.
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:03
Regular
Do you honestly expect to get any response other than sarcastic mocking?

Go. Now.
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:36
Regular
"youngest regular"
get glassses forest fan and cool me down please
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:34
Regular
"youngest regular"
to the stridman u do have issues dont u.oh its alright child get ur mammy to take u to hospital.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.