GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Digitiser"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 18:47
Regular
Teletext page 480 is digitiser, A place to read reviews,previews,the latest charts and cheats.

I've been reading the digitiser pages for a few weeks now and I've never read such gibberish in all my life,They are completly biased and diss everything in sight,The letters they recieve are given a stupid childish remark and they are in a word thick.

I hope none of you read this trash because the point of reviews and to "critic" something is to state your point of view of a game and maybe note it's Good parts and it's faults,They just give it a mark and say in fewer word nah this aint good get this instead.

The only thing good on the Teletext pages are the up to date charts but these can be found on ceefax's similar servive on page 535 and they have more mature people,better service and more interesting reviews.

how many of you actually read digitiser?
Sat 14/07/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Back For Good"
Teletext page 480 is digitiser, A place to read reviews,previews,the latest charts and cheats.

I've been reading the digitiser pages for a few weeks now and I've never read such gibberish in all my life,They are completly biased and diss everything in sight,The letters they recieve are given a stupid childish remark and they are in a word thick.

I hope none of you read this trash because the point of reviews and to "critic" something is to state your point of view of a game and maybe note it's Good parts and it's faults,They just give it a mark and say in fewer word nah this aint good get this instead.

The only thing good on the Teletext pages are the up to date charts but these can be found on ceefax's similar servive on page 535 and they have more mature people,better service and more interesting reviews.

how many of you actually read digitiser?
Sat 14/07/01 at 18:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
This wouldn't be ceefax with David Gibbon, would it?
Sat 14/07/01 at 19:16
I ahve been reading digitiser for about a year and a half,and all i can say that is good about it is that the number id easy to remmber.Al they do is throw insultes at peoples letters and a game is never good enough for them...I dont know about you but MSR wasnt the game off last year..Shenmue was
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:05
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I don't really aggree. I quite like didgi and have even sent a few emails for their hot topics. I know that they often give child like remarks and they are always saying they are drunk but they do offer good news reports and I would say they are a lot harsher than most mags, which I think is a good thing.

Didgi isn't the best thing in the world but its ok. And it's free. Alot better than the ceefax one anyway thats for sure.
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:21
"I love yo... lamp."
I used to read Digi. I liked it quite a lot. But the problem is that I do not get a good Channel 4 reception in my area. It is alright for programmes but the text is now scrambled. It has been getting worse and worse. They did diss most things but they did at least know what was good. And they gave the DC a good word or two. Shame no one else supported it well like them.
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:25
Digi's great. It has a fat pig, mock draw ups of Bill Gates, nice reviews that are actually honest, peculiar letters, views of certai stereotypes (e.g. a Sega zealot and a PS magazine writer), and above all, Mr. T and his BINS.
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:31
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Mr T really did make me laugh.
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:33
Just don't hang around his backyard.
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:53
"I love yo... lamp."
Now I am beginning to miss Digitiser. I need a new ariel now.
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
Digitiser... ahhh. What a great free magazine... lol!

Digitiser are honest and speak the truth, they see it as experts and in that sense should be looked apon for reviews!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.