GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"design a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/05/04 at 17:26
Regular
"dalek power!!!!"
ok if u could design a game using exsisting characters what would u call it and who would u include as the playable character (S)
Tue 18/05/04 at 17:26
Regular
"dalek power!!!!"
ok if u could design a game using exsisting characters what would u call it and who would u include as the playable character (S)
Sat 22/05/04 at 11:16
Regular
"youngest regular"
game name:the raan
u are:a wan,half man half woman(able to transform into a man or woman)
trying to:train and find ur cousins to teach u and to fight in a big battle with them in ur own country.
in:taan
battle name:the raan
main character name:mowen
Sat 22/05/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
game name: Fight for Freedom.

you are: A weird geeky science dude in his early twenties.

trying to: Make everyone like Science and geeky dudes.

in: Scientifopoeia

main character name: Percy Albert
Sat 22/05/04 at 14:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If i could design a game i'd just make a game based on the Battle Royale movie. 42 Characters to choose from each with different weapons trying to kill each other until it's last person standing. Could integrate a trust system that was found in The Thing where you start off the game with trust levels set and then you affect it with your actions. For example Noriko is far more likely to trust Nanahara coming up to her and hold her fire then if Kiriyama was racing towards her. You can gain peoples trust by giving them rations or covering them as someone attacks them. Or you could lose it by just letting them take on the enemy while you cower behind a tree

Each game would be random with the character AI never the same so they don't just keep repeating the same things each game and you'd start off on different places as well on the map each time.

Put it online and i feel i've got a huge block buster of a game on my hands, let the money roll in :-D
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
That's a great idea, Lalakersrule. Title?
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:50
Regular
Let's think... off the top of my head...

Battle Royale?
Sat 22/05/04 at 20:43
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Game : Braveheart

Description : Remake of the movie, battle as either the Scottish or English army.Imagine being in a real battle running down the fields
with a sword in your hand ready to fight.It would be in third person,
but when fighting you could change to first person. Attacking castles,
battling against everything in sight.It would be like Dynasty Warriors only more familiar.
Sat 22/05/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mav wrote:
> Let's think... off the top of my head...
>
> Battle Royale?

What a crazy suggestion Mav however did you come up with that ............... crazy enough to work though :-P
Tue 25/05/04 at 12:11
"R.I.P Acestar"
I have one:

Grand Theft Auto

you are:a nobody on the streets

your objective:to build up respect from Gangs such as the Mafia,the Yakuza,etc.

I have loads more ideas too...

great isn't it?
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Yes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.