GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil may cry 3!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 3'.
Tue 18/05/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Devil may cry 3!!!

You may already know but devil may cry 3 is coming out(not sure when though), you may or may not believe me but it's true. The best ps2 game has now got it's upcoming debut on the ps2 and if your interested in it, you can sign up for free and download the trailer at www.filefront.com

P.S.- The trailer is really cool.

Also dante has some new moves which include swinging around poles and slashing his sword in mid air.

And I'm going to get it straight when it comes out as it looks so good
Tue 18/05/04 at 19:31
Regular
"accidental superher"
the 2nd one was utter t*rd
liked the first one though!
Tue 18/05/04 at 19:23
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
This game is going to be top quality. The graphics make this a game to
look forward to.
The first and second were really good games with alot of gameplay
and good moves.
Really looking forward to this
Tue 18/05/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Devil may cry 3!!!

You may already know but devil may cry 3 is coming out(not sure when though), you may or may not believe me but it's true. The best ps2 game has now got it's upcoming debut on the ps2 and if your interested in it, you can sign up for free and download the trailer at www.filefront.com

P.S.- The trailer is really cool.

Also dante has some new moves which include swinging around poles and slashing his sword in mid air.

And I'm going to get it straight when it comes out as it looks so good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.