GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic heroes-A waste of time."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic Heroes'.
Tue 18/05/04 at 19:12
"Born of the Earth!"
I usually love sonic,but Heroes doesn't seem very good
Sun 23/05/04 at 13:12
Regular
"??????"
Sonic Heroes has some bits which absolutely cheesed me off. For example - the alligator chase in Lost Jungle, the end of Mystic Mansion, and the Final Fortress all as Team Sonic. Not going to have an easy ride with Chaotix or Dark, then...
Wed 19/05/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got all of the originals and the Mega Collection so there. :P

Sonic Heroes is good, not the best, but good. I've certainly had a lot of fun playing it.
Wed 19/05/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Sonic was at its best when it was on the gamegear. It played amazingly well then and the sense of speed was brill! The soundtrack was better then aswell, However the gamegears sound quality was always alot better than the gameboys im pretty sure. Been a while since I played on a gamegear though...
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:58
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Well nor do you

I have the originals and as for the archie comic archive id rather have the real comics (i already have).
And for extra games Ristar is ok but no Sonic team goodness.

I think the originals with the real deal control pad is allot better so there! :-P
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:54
"Majestic"
Haha, but i bet you don't have Sonic Mega Collection. Ha.
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:25
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
It was a great game, A let down.

If you are a fan like me then you would no something was there but not quite right. I personally would have loved them to do another on the adventure series.

I guess we have to wait for the next Sonic game to see if its anygood (Sonic advance 3) BTW! i have it!!

Yes me i have the beta of Sonic advance 3 goodi must say its the best in the advance series yet!
Tue 18/05/04 at 19:12
"Born of the Earth!"
I usually love sonic,but Heroes doesn't seem very good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.