GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Final Fantasy X"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 18/05/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Yeah, i just succsesfully won an auction on eBay for Final Fantasy X and i would like to know what it is like. So can you tell me kind of what you generally do on the game, what you think of it and discuss the game to each other

Thanks
Thu 20/05/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The storyline in FFX is quite complicated, even I didn't quite understand it fully when I completed it. However I'm now playing it through again and I understand it better now, so you really need to have a couple of plays before it all starts to make sense.
Thu 20/05/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I just told you on MSN about the storyline. With spoiling it, here's a rough guide to the FFX story: There is a monster called 'Sin' who is destroying Spira. People are trained up at the cloister of trials to become summoners. Summoners have the ability to kill Sin for 2 years but then he comes back. So more summoners are trained. That's all you need to know for now.
Thu 20/05/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
It came today, apart from not understanding the storyline much i think this is a pretty good game
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I agree that cheats can add a certain amount of fun to a game, I used to cheat all the time due to that reason. But then I realised that I was buying games for £30 and finishing them within a week or so. I've stopped using cheats now and my games last me much longer, and it does feel much more satisfying when you do something for yourself.
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:53
Regular
": ("
I witnessed Bags as he won the auction.
Im hard.
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Whats that?"
heh, Having an Exploder thingy makes it alot easier. I had my characters up to 27,000HP before using it then i used it and now all my characters have 90,000HP+

Plus, you can get infinite spheres and all the aeons, but it really takes the fun outa the game after using the exploder, though it's pritty cool to see your mates faces light up after using it.
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've played nothing else on my PS2 for the last three weeks or so. I've played it through before and finished the main story, but now I've restarted it and I'm doing all the extra stuff which really does add a heck of a lot more to the game, to completely finish this game could take years. Todays FF highlight for me, defeating Omega Weapon.

;)
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:14
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Tidus and Yuna laughing = Squall shooting himself
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Tidus Whistling = Wakka angry. ;-)
Wed 19/05/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I once had a dream about hitting Tidus with a wrecking ball and him flying into Yuna who was standing at a cliff.

I woke up with only the mess to clear up in the sheets.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.