GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Informative news on final fantasy 11"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy II'.
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Jackpot!"
This game looks good as it is a final fantasy game of course, but there is a down side.

I went on holiday to america last year and bought the game on pc, but I haven't played it yet because unfortunately you have to pay monthly to play it, aswell as paying for the internet costs, but there should be some fun in it as you can create a character and the actual game has 4 disks that you have to get through.

Also you are recommended to have a pentium 4 pc and 6gb free hard disk space to be able to play it.

P.S. I don't know if you will get it in england but mine came with an expansion pack called the "rise of zilart".
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Jackpot!"
This game looks good as it is a final fantasy game of course, but there is a down side.

I went on holiday to america last year and bought the game on pc, but I haven't played it yet because unfortunately you have to pay monthly to play it, aswell as paying for the internet costs, but there should be some fun in it as you can create a character and the actual game has 4 disks that you have to get through.

Also you are recommended to have a pentium 4 pc and 6gb free hard disk space to be able to play it.

P.S. I don't know if you will get it in england but mine came with an expansion pack called the "rise of zilart".
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:21
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
You shouldda paid for a month to see how it is...

How much is it a month anyway?
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:26
Regular
"Jackpot!"
it's $6.95 I think but I'm not sure cos I don't know where the leaflet inside it is at the moment.

So probably about £4-£5

There you go
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:26
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Meant to be £10 what you jsut said I already knew so it was not informative at all and since the world revolves around me hang your head in shame.
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Jackpot!"
dakarus joe?

I don't really care, it's informative to other people that don't know much about it.

So you should hang your head in shame.

by the way the world doesn't revolve around you, although you may like to think it does
Wed 19/05/04 at 07:58
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
No it does...honest.
Wed 19/05/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Square-Enix sent out invitations for the closed beta PC testing for Final Fantasy XI in Europe on 8th May, the closing date was Monday 17th May for all invitations to be returned.
Wed 19/05/04 at 12:08
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
I Know heh heh i got one!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.