GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Final Fantasy x"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:30
Please help!!!! i've got loads of codes to use, and everyone keeps on about a Game Shark Screen, and Action Replay Screen (needing to be switched on in order to enter codes) how do I do this?
Sun 30/05/04 at 15:19
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I used the cheat dics on X but only to get the celestial weapons. Even with the cheats can not kill evil magus sisters (nasty).
Sun 30/05/04 at 14:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Stuff that, it's like a pound a minute or something. You'd be a LOT cheaper buying the ultimate cheat disc.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
FFX is one of my favourite games, but I'm not so keen on FFX-2.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I think FFX and FFX2 are amazing.
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just save the game before you fight Sin, then that way you can load the game up again after beating him. That's what I've done. I can do the extra stuff, but I can also go on to finish the game whenever I want.
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I'm at the bit just before Sin.
I don't want to fight it because i want to do everything else.
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
No matter how many times I complete this game, that ending will never get boring. Everything about it is brilliant.
Sat 29/05/04 at 01:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
A big number is what I'd call it.
Sat 29/05/04 at 01:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah if only game money could be exchanged for real life cash. I'd be a kajillion-aire with my Disgaea game, up to around 15 figures on that, don't even know what to call the figure :-D
Sat 29/05/04 at 01:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
lalakersrule wrote:
> After that, the only sources are bribing Chimera Brains or stealing
> from Nemesis.

Thanks, looks like bribing the Chimera Brains is my best option. I got a few LVL4 spheres from chests but I've used them already, so bribing those fiends sounds like my only option really. Thankfully I've got over a million gil.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.