GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'My Santa List'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/12/09 at 16:49
Regular
"How Ironic"
Christmas Time!

Although some wouldn't say so, we all know one of the most exciting parts of christmas is the recieving of presents- ok, maybe the giving aswell. So, what are you asking 'Father Christmas' for this year? I'll start.

-Assassin's Creed II
-NHL 10
-Modern Warfare 2
-Penguins Jersey
Tue 01/12/09 at 16:49
Regular
"How Ironic"
Christmas Time!

Although some wouldn't say so, we all know one of the most exciting parts of christmas is the recieving of presents- ok, maybe the giving aswell. So, what are you asking 'Father Christmas' for this year? I'll start.

-Assassin's Creed II
-NHL 10
-Modern Warfare 2
-Penguins Jersey
Tue 01/12/09 at 17:54
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Euch, I hate this time of year - not because Im a scrooge, Im just so impatient. Ive asked Santa-wife for Assassins Creed 2, Forza 3 and a toolbag.
Tue 01/12/09 at 19:49
Regular
"I like turtles"
My Santa-wife says no more games as I haven't had time to play the ones I have already got :(

Might ask for some Blu Ray's or something ?
Tue 01/12/09 at 21:38
"possibly impossible"
Pretty much all Blu-rays. But then it's only my parents so I'll probably only get 3 or 4.

Plus the new Hitchhikers book and the new Terry Pratchett.

After Christmas I'll see if anyone got me any vouchers and then it'll be games (Bayonetta is one of the first coming out next year) or more Blu-rays, but then thanks to CEX and trade ins I've had a lot of them recently.
Tue 01/12/09 at 21:58
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just found out my mate has blagged his wife and mine into getting us tickets for next years MotoGP race at Silverstone.

Woo hoo !,beats a pair of socks and a dodgy jumper ! :)
Tue 01/12/09 at 23:38
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hold a sign saying "Chris <3 Bikes" up :P

*seriously, don't ;)*
Wed 02/12/09 at 08:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Nothing I want really. Contentment in my life would be great, hate feeling the way I do about most things.

Rovers in the top 4? A girlfriend? A day when everybody at work comes in on time? Bah, humbug to material things :p
Wed 02/12/09 at 16:02
Regular
An electric razor so I don't end up looking like Santa, and some money towards my rent next year.
Thu 03/12/09 at 09:38
Regular
"And in last place.."
I didn't need to ask Santa for anything after my daughter asked for a toy tool box set and a car racing track (scaletrix style), that sounds fine to me.

I usually just ask for vouchers and money to supply the games fund for the coming year... usually all spent by the end of January though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.