GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Christmas Traditions'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/12/09 at 16:45
Regular
"How Ironic"
Christmas Time!

Every house in the world has a different way of celebrating christmas. Christmas trees and mistletoe are traditional aspects. Does anybody do anything different, or even slightly bizarre, a family tradition perhaps?
Fri 04/12/09 at 09:49
"possibly impossible"
Ah well, hope you enjoy it anyway and I love Paignton Zoo as well.
Fri 04/12/09 at 09:19
Regular
"And in last place.."
Pb, the in-laws live in Ivybridge. I'm not sure what the plans are (apart from constant eating) but I know we will be at Paignton Zoo one day, not sure if I will be in Exmouth.

We are invading Exmouth next July for the usual holiday.
Thu 03/12/09 at 16:51
"possibly impossible"
You back in Exmouth then Dav? Machie likes to visit my little home town too.

If so, might have to meet up if you have any spare time.
Thu 03/12/09 at 16:10
Regular
"And in last place.."
We don't really have any traditions but this year I'll be in Devon with the inlaws where no doubt my daughter will get spoiled rotten, especially since it is her birthday on boxing day.

My mother-in-law has a tradition for any time of the year which is really based around constant feeding so after our visit I will probably not need to eat for a month or 2.
Thu 03/12/09 at 14:25
"possibly impossible"
Watch Muppet Christmas Carol sometime just before Christmas, put the soundtrack CD in the car pretty soon now.

Christmas day is usually just the 4 of us so it's watching the kids open their presents (we don't get each other any so I don't get to open anything on Christmas Day) then watching TV. Last year was the first year we actually had a Christmas Dinner of sorts, might cook one again this year.

Crackers in the evening with whatever we're having for tea and then Boxing Day is over to my parents and who-ever else from my family comes down. Hopefully get a few Blu-rays from my parents as well!

Realised I had a bit of holiday left too this year, so I've taken 2 and a bit weeks off over Christmas. Maybe even get some gaming in for once!
Thu 03/12/09 at 13:24
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> Over my girlfriends to wake up or have breakfast. Then over to my
> mums in the afternoon, dinner with everyone, then presents, then
> the lads play poker and the girls do board games watch tv etc.
>
> Oh and get quite drunk normally, but will try not to propose this
> year!

Fixed
Thu 03/12/09 at 12:51
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Over my girlfriends to wake up or have breakfast. Then over to my mums in the afternoon, dinner with everyone, then presents, then the lads play poker and the girls do board games watch tv etc.

Oh and get quite drunk normally.
Thu 03/12/09 at 04:25
Regular
It's basically the usual getting hammered, eating round the table, christmas tv and board games
Wed 02/12/09 at 16:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
Christmas is the only day of the year were i'll get up properly before 8am. Open presents. TV, Christmas Dinner, rest of presents, and more TV. Except this year i'll just be playing on all my xbox games.
Wed 02/12/09 at 08:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Apart from getting drunk and eating too much you mean?

No real family traditions except for a good ol' game of Scattergories before settling down to watch Dr Who. My dad is off to Miami for Christmas which may be the start of a tradition, but I hardly think it counts yet!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.