GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm new and needs help on G. S. 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age'.
Wed 19/05/04 at 03:31
Regular
"Help!!!!"
Hey any body know where to find Piers in golden sun 2, the lost age????
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:49
"The Will of D."
mattributé wrote:
> Okay, open teh second door of the right of you. there you will see a
> golden key. Take that and give it to Rand'al. He'll tell you of the
> cave of destiny. This shall help you overcome the ogre.
>
> Hope I could be of assistance.

Umm mattribute get serious and get lost.
Wed 19/05/04 at 08:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Okay, open teh second door of the right of you. there you will see a golden key. Take that and give it to Rand'al. He'll tell you of the cave of destiny. This shall help you overcome the ogre.

Hope I could be of assistance.
Wed 19/05/04 at 08:03
"The Will of D."
Have you cleared his name in the town after the desert and gotten reveal from airs rock and spoken to the werewolf clan just south of Airs rock? Okay then if you have done all that then you have to travel to kimbombo which is on the south gondowan continent, you can get there by taking the cliffs using your new powers of reveal. He is in Kimbombo,, but to get there you will have to go through a mountain path which is guarded and so you will have to be a bit sneaky to get past the guards without them seeing you, but there are plenty of things to use and i'm sure youll work it out.
Wed 19/05/04 at 03:31
Regular
"Help!!!!"
Hey any body know where to find Piers in golden sun 2, the lost age????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.