GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Depressing games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 16:05
"Nothing From Nowher"
Hey. Are there any really moving, touching or depressing games. Like a sad storyline or something...And not anything like pokemon or games with monsters. I want something realistic and upsetting.

Thanks.
Ciao for now
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:11
Regular
Daveus wrote:
that might be it cos
> i've never played the first one!

Yeah, 47 is a clone. In the first game it ends with him going to the lab where he was made and killing his creator and killing all his brothers (fellow clones). That guy lieing on the floor at the beggining of Contracts is his creator then all the bodies are the clones he's just killed, the whole game's done in flashbacks.
Thu 20/05/04 at 18:07
Regular
"object"
Sillent hill 2 is very depresing its also very touching and a bit of a love story going on in it, to play its also a very good game, the most scary game i have played. a man comes to a deserted town his wife has died 5 years ago but he gets a letter from her I cant tell you the story it would ruin it.
Wed 19/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
"BOSE"
erm, Hitman: contracts?? i just started playing it and i was like confused cos one of the first FMVs...someone pop's "you" in the head @ point blank range! that got me upset! ain't even started the game yet and someone's offed me! then you see the guy who pulled the trigger looks 100% like...47. so i'm thinking, did i just pop someone in the head? then you start the level and there's tonnes of 47 look-a-likes...well, laying on tables, sitting on the floor with their brain on the wall behind them etc. so my thought then was "is this how it works? we all look the same. we just got different number, barcode, skills etc" that might be it cos i've never played the first one!
Wed 19/05/04 at 18:02
Regular
": ("
Never completed a game in my life.
Wed 19/05/04 at 17:20
Regular
Bruce Lee, Quest Of The Dragon. What utter crap, a pathetic game.
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:05
"Nothing From Nowher"
Hey. Are there any really moving, touching or depressing games. Like a sad storyline or something...And not anything like pokemon or games with monsters. I want something realistic and upsetting.

Thanks.
Ciao for now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.