GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chapter 7"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:27
Regular
Anyone want to join me in a: "Ninja Gaiden snap-you-disk-in-half" marathon?

Freaking she-lizard-with-powers-boss is starting to REALLY piece me off
>:(
Thu 20/05/04 at 15:06
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Oops, I beat her on second attempt
Oh no I didn't I haven't got this game :)
Thu 20/05/04 at 14:12
Regular
Time to snap me thinks. yes yes yes. Funking boss is REALLY starting to get on my nerves now!

I got myself 3 magic things full and my health up near the end and I still cant defeat the beach.
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:47
Regular
heh, Thanks. I'll try that now.

I tried to get some health and stuff by beating the 7 colours' out of some creatures in the library but they dont stop re-spawning o_O
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:38
Regular
Is that the one with the large baps in the cathedral?

Best thing to do is stick to one of the sides of the cathedral and don't try and fight her out in the open. It's much easier to get the combos going on her ugly ass in the alcove like areas, she tends to get stuck behind the pillars a lot which opens her up to all kinds of beatings.
Wed 19/05/04 at 16:27
Regular
Anyone want to join me in a: "Ninja Gaiden snap-you-disk-in-half" marathon?

Freaking she-lizard-with-powers-boss is starting to REALLY piece me off
>:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.