GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario and Donkey Kong Appear on Xbox Exclusive"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 21:43
Regular
Yes its happened and Ive seen the pictures to prove it...head on over to the FOG (Prime) to get the latest on this and all the latest Xbox news.

head for the Thinking positively about the Xbox topic!
Fri 13/07/01 at 21:43
Yes its happened and Ive seen the pictures to prove it...head on over to the FOG (Prime) to get the latest on this and all the latest Xbox news.

head for the Thinking positively about the Xbox topic!
Fri 13/07/01 at 22:44
So where are the pics?
Fri 13/07/01 at 23:15
The link is on the "Thinking Positively About The Xbox" Thread in the Future of Gaming (Prime) Forum

If you have trouble finding it then reply again.
Fri 13/07/01 at 23:51
OK here it is:

Emulation on the Xbox is already in development, well if you want to play old arcade games anyway

see www.mame.net or more specifically

visit http://www.otakunozoku.com /xbox/index.html (remove spaces)

Yes from what I can see on this screen Donkey Kong and Mario will becomming to the Xbox this November :-)
Sat 14/07/01 at 07:35
Regular
"DS..."
so what, if you wan't claasic arcade games you can download them of the net and play them on your pc as they are soo basic, anyway isn't the x-box a 128-bit machine? If the programmers are wasting time on getting arcade games to run on it then their going to have a hell of a lot of catching up to do on making actual launch titles, from what i hear Microsoft haven't got any in development, whereas Nintendo have been working on launch titles and more for years and are almost ready for a summer 2002 release! If you ask me the gamecube is gonna be the next-gen console with the best launch titles!
slik £_£
Sat 14/07/01 at 13:35
These arent companys programming these emulators but enthusiasts spending their own time.

Personally MAME will be much better on the Xbox than the PC...most of these games were meant to be played on a TV, as oppossed to a PC.

Its also shows that eventually everything that has been emulated on a PC will be emulated on the Xbox thats everyconsole ever made up to the playstation. Maybe the Dreamcast may also be emulated some day too.
Sat 14/07/01 at 16:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
The pictures/photos on that website are illegal! Development kits and whatnots aren't allowed to be shown to the public...

ha ha, thats funny, and also, Donkey Kong and Mario on the XBox will never legally happen!

:D
Sat 14/07/01 at 16:43
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mario and Donkey Kong on X-Box….. PAH! Never.
Sat 14/07/01 at 17:03
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
slik wrote:
>isn't the x-box a 128-bit machine?

No, 32 bit - just like all Pentium machines.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.