GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Voodoo 5! amazing!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/05/00 at 20:47
Regular
I have looked at some shots taken from the Voddo 5 graphics cards. All I can say is WOW! you can really see the difference in the textures, who needs a next-generation console when its already here! I was going to buy a Maxx Pc with a Geforce graphics card but I soon changed my mind when I saw the Voodoo 5. Another thing that made me want a Voodoo is that I downloaded Unreal Tornement demo for about 4 hours then realised that I needed a 3dfx card! The Voodoo 5 is about 200 pound so it is exspensive,but well worth it. Does anyone know when it will be realeased?
Thu 18/01/01 at 20:41
what is the point in getting the TNT2??? It's old tech. The geforce 2 mx is designed to replace the the TNT2 as the next main volume chip. The geforce 2 mx is easily just as capable as the geforce 1 w/ SDR memory. So get that instead!!
Sat 13/01/01 at 16:58
Regular
Why not get a TNT 2 which is a great graphics card at a low price.
buy it from www.dabs.com
Thu 11/01/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
No more voodoo's I'm afarid mucksum... NVida, (the GeForce chaps) have bought them out and pulled all the cards from the shops...

I wouldnt worry about it though, since GeForce was a better card overall the the VooDoo...

its more worrying that NVida now pretty much own the 3D grpahics marketplace...
Sun 09/07/00 at 20:07
VOODOO SUX!!!!!!!

IF YOU SMELL THE VOODOO'S ARMPIT.

ryanbollu wrote:
> I have looked at some shots taken from the Voddo 5 graphics cards.
> All I can say is WOW! you can really see the difference in the
> textures, who needs a next-generation console when its already
> here! I was going to buy a Maxx Pc with a Geforce graphics card
> but I soon changed my mind when I saw the Voodoo 5. Another thing
> that made me want a Voodoo is that I downloaded Unreal Tornement
> demo for about 4 hours then realised that I needed a 3dfx card!
> The Voodoo 5 is about 200 pound so it is exspensive,but well worth
> it. Does anyone know when it will be realeased?
Thu 25/05/00 at 20:47
Regular
"Walking Stick Neede"
I have looked at some shots taken from the Voddo 5 graphics cards. All I can say is WOW! you can really see the difference in the textures, who needs a next-generation console when its already here! I was going to buy a Maxx Pc with a Geforce graphics card but I soon changed my mind when I saw the Voodoo 5. Another thing that made me want a Voodoo is that I downloaded Unreal Tornement demo for about 4 hours then realised that I needed a 3dfx card! The Voodoo 5 is about 200 pound so it is exspensive,but well worth it. Does anyone know when it will be realeased?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.