GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remember Fuzion Frenzy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fuzion Frenzy'.
Thu 20/05/04 at 20:26
Regular
I remmeber playing that hilariously funny game called Fuzion Frenzy on XBOX once. The sad thing is, they dont sell it anywhere anymore, and i cant remember where i played it. I found it was excellent for multiplayer. Who else remembers that game?
Mon 28/02/11 at 12:53
Regular
Hehe, yeah, I've played Fusion Frenzy - search YouTube to find some footage of me playing it - search for : BarthaxDravtore Fusion Frenzy
(I'd link to the playlist but it got refused by the forum.)

Good game. Has a lot of fun factor but not really a long-lasting title.

[Edit:] You can still pick up the original (and FF2) on Amazon.co.uk - you just have to remeber it has a Z in Fusion (unlike I did).
Sun 27/02/11 at 17:13
Regular
"Cake is the answer"
The best party game ever.....ever.
Tue 08/02/11 at 01:53
"The Videogame King"
I got my Xbox like several months ago. The only game I have is Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee but it has a demo of Fuzion Frenzy on it. The demo makes me want to buy the full game.
Mon 24/05/04 at 15:13
Regular
it wasn't live enabled. i managed to pick it up second hand. saw a review online but couldnt find it anywhere. twisted system... so simple yet so addictive after a couple of beers
Fri 21/05/04 at 20:03
Regular
Cool, haven't heard anything about it though, maybe it is just a rumour?
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:47
Regular
"8==="
Well it's a rumour I heard on Live. Apparently it's going to be out in the US some time in Q2/Q3 '04, so it shouldn't be long 'til it's over here.

The orignal was great, especially after the Mario Party's had begun to stagnate. A bit less board game and a lot more 'frantic dash for the most points', although you could still apply a nice level of tactics: the game didn't take 45 minutes to play through the shortest session.
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:29
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Rumour has it Fusion Frenzy 2 will be on Live.

Cool, got any idea when it will be out? Ill probably get it for a laugh with my mates.
Fri 21/05/04 at 19:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yes that was Whacked, and Whacked wasn't too bad. Fuzion Frenzy was an awful game though, it tried to be Mario Party and failed ever so miserably.
Fri 21/05/04 at 18:55
Regular
"8==="
Smashamof wrote:
>
> Nah, that's Whacked, Fusion Frenzy was never online.

Rumour has it Fusion Frenzy 2 will be on Live.
Thu 20/05/04 at 21:05
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Yes, it was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.