GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pokemon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Colosseum'.
Sat 22/05/04 at 15:50
Regular
i got the new pokemon game and i cant catch pokemon. i've got pokeballs and i've got 8 pokemon but all of then are all too strong!!! can some one help??
Sat 22/05/04 at 23:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I don't know why you're all being so nice to the drip. Just tell him the truth: he's a todger and he should deal with it.
Sat 22/05/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Gaming freaking wrote:
> i dont give a about ur "rules" or whatever ur on about

Then why did you cut out the swear word, eh? If you're going to be rebelious at least do it right.
Sat 22/05/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ashman wrote:
> Well you do in my books, and I don't think there'd be too many that
> disagree. Most of your posts are relevant, interesting and worth
> reading, the things I look for, at at least attempt to replica in my
> own. You have no doubt impressed me, lord of the loo'.

Well I don't really know what to say, thanks. Lord of the loo, that's a good one for when 'just bog standard' gets old. I'll really have to keep my posts interesting now, can't let down the fans.

;)
Sat 22/05/04 at 19:12
Regular
i dont give a about ur "rules" or whatever ur on about
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Lou Role wrote:
> I have a reputation?

Well you do in my books, and I don't think there'd be too many that disagree. Most of your posts are relevant, interesting and worth reading, the things I look for, at at least attempt to replica in my own. You have no doubt impressed me, lord of the loo'.
Sat 22/05/04 at 17:29
Regular
In answer to the topic, I've not owned a Pokémon game since Gold (about 4 and half years ago! :-D) but I doubt the game has changed that much since then so:

If you've got a move that can paralyse your enemy than that'll work a treat. Try using Pokémon that are weak against that type.
For instance, if you're trying to catch a flying fire Pokémon, a grass type move will hardly damage it, even if the grass Pokémon using it is many levels greater than its opponent.

If all else fails then just throw Ultra Balls at a level 2 one until it gets caught, and then train it up gently so it's not so powerful as to knock out Pokémon you're trying to catch.

I think. :-)
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Gaming freaking wrote:
> right i think you should stop telling me what to do cuz its my life i
> can mess it up

He's not really telling you what to do, he's just offering some advice. Plus, on this site people make fun of other members all the time, don't take anything too seriously because it's all just a laugh.

:)
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ashman wrote:
> Your reputation here suggests otherwise.

I have a reputation?

:)
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:36
Regular
i dont really mind what happens to me
Sat 22/05/04 at 16:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
sorry, just trying to advise you, mon ami

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.