GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im really starting to look forward to red dead revolver"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Dead Revolver'.
Sat 22/05/04 at 19:35
Regular
i have read that their are going to be 30 weapons and 20 levels. Their will also be 5 playable characters and a slow - mo thing called dead aim. Where you can aim at any part of someones body. it is also going to have 4player deathmatch and gunslinging mode which is cool. Their will also be blood and horse riding. Looks set to be alot better than dead mans hand.
Hopefully it will meet its release date of 28th may so we can all enjoy its goodness. I'd pre order now if i was you.
Sat 22/05/04 at 19:35
Regular
i have read that their are going to be 30 weapons and 20 levels. Their will also be 5 playable characters and a slow - mo thing called dead aim. Where you can aim at any part of someones body. it is also going to have 4player deathmatch and gunslinging mode which is cool. Their will also be blood and horse riding. Looks set to be alot better than dead mans hand.
Hopefully it will meet its release date of 28th may so we can all enjoy its goodness. I'd pre order now if i was you.
Sat 22/05/04 at 19:43
Regular
": ("
Its different, so it should be good.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What's the deal with this - is it a 3rd person "GTA3" style game, or is it like the old arcade game where you're fixed and have to aim a cursor?
Thu 27/05/04 at 10:22
Regular
"hulagadoo"
monkey_man wrote:
> What's the deal with this - is it a 3rd person "GTA3" style
> game, or is it like the old arcade game where you're fixed and have
> to aim a cursor?

GTA style well it was made by Rockstar...
Thu 27/05/04 at 10:24
Regular
Can't imagine why you'd look forward to this game. It looks okay, but apparently it's very short and also the save points are really spread out so you have to keep replaying the same sections over and over again.

It's a pit though as I really want a decent Western game. Why Lucas Arts don't make a sequel to Outlaws I don't know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.