GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Um, help?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 11:27
Regular
I don't suppose anyone here entered a competition on www.swns.com (that's southwest news or something)

To enter the competition you had to tell of an embarrassing gaming moment.

Well if anyone knew of this competition, or entered it, could they let me know what the prizes were!
Fri 13/07/01 at 11:27
Regular
"not dead"
I don't suppose anyone here entered a competition on www.swns.com (that's southwest news or something)

To enter the competition you had to tell of an embarrassing gaming moment.

Well if anyone knew of this competition, or entered it, could they let me know what the prizes were!
Fri 13/07/01 at 14:37
Regular
"not dead"
I take it that nobody knows then.

Damn!

Oh well, I guess I'll have to play the waiting game!
Fri 13/07/01 at 14:43
"High polygon count"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Oh well, I guess I'll have to play the waiting game!

Haven't heard of that one. Is it another 'X-bow' exclusive?
Fri 13/07/01 at 14:45
Regular
"not dead"
;-)

The waiting game sucks, lets play Hungry Hungry Hippo's!
Fri 13/07/01 at 14:47
"High polygon count"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Haven't heard of that one. Is it another 'X-bow' exclusive?

Oh, how stupid of me! It is, of course, the first add-on pack for the UK version of MS Train Simulator.
Fri 13/07/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Did you win the compitition??
Fri 13/07/01 at 17:40
Regular
*bashes down on white button, yellow hippo eats white balls*
Fri 13/07/01 at 17:58
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
*Shocky runs into the pink room with fluffy bunnies where Meka and Grix lay playing Hungry Hungry Hippos. Shocky then decides to whack Meka over the head with an over-sized lego brick...for no apparant reason...*
Fri 13/07/01 at 18:01
Regular
*Shocktrooper walks slowly towards Grix with wide eyes... Grix screams, and runs into a corner... the camera ends up focused on the Hungry Hungry Hippos, as blood is splattered over them...*
Fri 13/07/01 at 18:15
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
*Grix then walks out of the room leaving Shocky's body postioned weirdly on top of Meka's. Grix leaves smiling an insane smile*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.