GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Best Console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 12:59
"Death Is Inevitable"
PLeaassseee.....HELP ME! I cant decide between a Gamecube and a PS2...any info will be greatly appreciated.
Sun 23/05/04 at 12:59
"Death Is Inevitable"
PLeaassseee.....HELP ME! I cant decide between a Gamecube and a PS2...any info will be greatly appreciated.
Sun 23/05/04 at 13:03
Regular
": ("
I just bought a Cube off of Ebay, but the PS2 is also good.
Its up to you.
Oh, have you got an Xbox?
Because im sure i've seen your name on Xbox Live.
Sun 23/05/04 at 13:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you like GTA, GT, and technically inferior multiformat games in vast quanitites then get the PS2. If you like more exclusive, fun games, then get a cube.

The question is this: do you play games to have fun or do you play them because the games you play are cool?
Tue 25/05/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I own a PS2 myself and I have to admit, I don't really like it all the much. The only games I play regularly are FFX, Ridge Racer 5 and the PS1 GTA games, because you can get the newer ones on the X-Box now. The only reason I'm keeping my PS2 is because of San Andreas.

But the GC easily has the most original, enjoyable, quirky titles available and the console itself is far cheaper than the PS2. If you do get a GC make sure you take a look at Harvest Moon, Ikaruga, Super Monkey Ball, Viewtiful Joe, Super Smash Bros Melee and many others.
Tue 25/05/04 at 23:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Gamecube is worth getting for Metroid Prime alone. And again for Zelda and Mario. And Skies of Arcadia Legends.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.