GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X Demo!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 10:32
Regular
I just checked out da latest PSW#19 and the DVD rocks!!! Final Fantasy X looks amazing, (out any day now in Japan)!!!

The new Metal Gear trailer is also featured, which makes me want the game even more, Ive got my Granny here if anyone has a copy of the game!!!

E3 clips of Dropship, WipeOut Fusion and Jak & Daxter!!! Its just a case of when we will see these games on our shores??!!
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:38
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
August 10th for the Final Fantasy movie. If you live in America you can go and see it right now, but none of us do so we'll have to make do and see it on the 10th of August.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:30
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I love FF8 soo much. The movie will be class. Its so reall. I would have like it more if it were based on a game in the series.
Fri 13/07/01 at 17:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Hasn't this movie been on the go for ages. Any news on when we can expect to see it on our screens?
Fri 13/07/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Back For Good"
by the way i've heard the next issue of PSW contains clips and info on the resident evil movie and i hear it's pretty good.

worth checking out.
Fri 13/07/01 at 17:12
Regular
"Back For Good"
Talking of final fantasy, did anyone watch film 2001 last night, they showed some clips of the Fanal fantasy film. OH MAN!!!!

The people were computer animated but looked SO REAL it was unbelievable!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 13/07/01 at 10:32
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
I just checked out da latest PSW#19 and the DVD rocks!!! Final Fantasy X looks amazing, (out any day now in Japan)!!!

The new Metal Gear trailer is also featured, which makes me want the game even more, Ive got my Granny here if anyone has a copy of the game!!!

E3 clips of Dropship, WipeOut Fusion and Jak & Daxter!!! Its just a case of when we will see these games on our shores??!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.