GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now that's cheap..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Rogue Leader'.
Sun 23/05/04 at 13:22
Regular
"??????"
A while back, I got a copy of Star Wars: Rogue Leader for GC. For £6.99. Cheap for such a hard game...

Anyone have any tips for it? I'm stuck on the final part of Mission 4.
Wed 26/05/04 at 15:06
Regular
All the vehicle/aircraft missions are sublime in RS3 - as good as those in Rogue Leader. It's also got a branching storyline and a fair few more options (like multiplayer) too. It's just the on-foot crap-camered sequences that are a chore.

The co-op is brilliance.
Tue 25/05/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Edgy wrote:
> Single player is rather sucky.

Not all of it. The single player mode is probably the most patchy gameplay experience I've ever had. The on-foot section utterly suck, as do a few of the AT-ST missions, but the flying shooty sections are as great as they've always been.
Tue 25/05/04 at 10:36
Regular
So far, I've found RSIII only good for the coop mode.

Single player is rather sucky.
Tue 25/05/04 at 10:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I got a damn fast time on that. Kill the top two, then crash, respawn and annihalate the lower blob. Double fast.

I think that's mission 5 anyway. 4 is on that Prison Moon thing. You basically have to obliterate anything with bombs, and then use your radar to find the TIEs very fast, else the transport dies.

Must play it again actually. Might get RSIII at some point too.
Tue 25/05/04 at 01:11
Regular
Which one is it?

Is it the one with the Star Destroyer?

To kill it, you take out the two "balls" above the bridge, and the big circular bit under it. One those 3 shield generators are out then you have to shoot the bridge.

It's a toughie the first time, and you're sure if you're doing the right thing.

Infact, the first time I beat it, I was on my last life and crashed into the bit I had to destroy, which did the trick because the finishing cutscene kicked in before the game realised I'd just lost my last life! :-D
Sun 23/05/04 at 13:22
Regular
"??????"
A while back, I got a copy of Star Wars: Rogue Leader for GC. For £6.99. Cheap for such a hard game...

Anyone have any tips for it? I'm stuck on the final part of Mission 4.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.