GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEED a 4 Player PS2 Game!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:32
Regular
Can someone please tell me the name of a really good 4 player game for my PS2 as it is relly hard to find any good ones.
Mon 24/05/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Jackpot!"
hey instinct, the devil may cry and hitman games are quite good.

There are some good games you should try though such as james bond everything or nothing, sonic heroes, and burnout 1 and 2.
Mon 24/05/04 at 15:41
Regular
Thanks everyone, but you'll be pleased to know i decided to not to get a 4 player game for me and my cousins to play but instead to get a decent 1 player game.
Yeahhhh me.
Sun 23/05/04 at 19:03
Regular
": ("
Jakxter wrote:
> Crash Nitro Cart:-First racing game for Crash Bandicoot on the
> PS2, it's great fun when playing with your mates!

I hated that game when I played it at my mates house, you cant control the cars properly. The graphics are just as bad as the original Crash on PS1. I hate it!

Oh and instinct, what about Sonic Heroes (im sure thats at least 2 players), The Simpsons Road Rage or SSX 3.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:59
Regular
": ("
Eye Toy.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:04
"period drama"
Fun ...
Hmmm, no - what's that other word?
Not fun .... ah yes, crap.
Crap.
Sun 23/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Crash Nitro Cart:-First racing game for Crash Bandicoot on the PS2, it's great fun when playing with your mates!
Sun 23/05/04 at 16:03
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
PS2 - 4 player, Puh!

all my games are 1 player except gran turismo 3 & tony hawks underground

i browsed trhough the mag and saw tekkan tag tournment with (tap) next to it...

that was all
Sun 23/05/04 at 16:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
instinct wrote:
> Can someone please tell me the name of a really good 4 player game for
> my PS2

Singstar
Sun 23/05/04 at 15:03
Regular
The problem is all the good 4 player games keep gettig thier releasedates put back e.g. Champions of Norrath was coming out 28/05/04 and now its been put back to twenty something of june - whats the point!!
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:53
"period drama"
Get a Gamecube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.