GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hosting question for ANDREW!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 01:18
Regular
I recently purchased a hosting account with a company to host my dad's companies website, which was previously hosted by freeola. the new people e-mailed me and told me to pass their details to you. I e-mailed your support people and asked them to do the transfer. Yesterday i got a reply saying this had been done. I have now created e-mail accounts with the new company and they don't work. The password and username appears to be incorrect. Also, when I try to upload my dad's website, I recieve the same error message as i did when you hosted my site about you not having Frontpage Server Extensions. I have tryed reverting back to your e-mail passwords but they don't work either.

Could you please check your details and see if it is a problem with you or the new hosts. As this is a business site and e-mail it is very urgent as we are losing business every day, so an urgent response would be really aprecciated.

Thanx v. much

Andi
Fri 13/07/01 at 01:18
Regular
"How Handy."
I recently purchased a hosting account with a company to host my dad's companies website, which was previously hosted by freeola. the new people e-mailed me and told me to pass their details to you. I e-mailed your support people and asked them to do the transfer. Yesterday i got a reply saying this had been done. I have now created e-mail accounts with the new company and they don't work. The password and username appears to be incorrect. Also, when I try to upload my dad's website, I recieve the same error message as i did when you hosted my site about you not having Frontpage Server Extensions. I have tryed reverting back to your e-mail passwords but they don't work either.

Could you please check your details and see if it is a problem with you or the new hosts. As this is a business site and e-mail it is very urgent as we are losing business every day, so an urgent response would be really aprecciated.

Thanx v. much

Andi
Fri 13/07/01 at 12:03
Regular
What is the domain name? If the domain has been transfered then the problems you are having will be with the new company.
Fri 13/07/01 at 12:43
Regular
"How Handy."
sorry, meant to put this in the original post.

www.britleisure.co.uk

Thanx Again

Andi
Sun 15/07/01 at 12:43
Regular
"How Handy."
sorry, i'm just gonna post again to keep this thread high on the list.
Mon 16/07/01 at 09:47
Regular
This domain name has been moved and is pointing to the new nameservers. You will need to contct the new hosting company for more help.
Mon 16/07/01 at 12:02
Regular
"How Handy."
OK, thanks for all your help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.