GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kanomi"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 00:58
Regular
Part three of the Dringo developer series and now on to Metal Gear Solid creaters Kanomi!

The nice Kanomi boss loves Nintendo, old friends they go way back. Which is why Nintendo see the better side of the long running spooky game series Castlevania. We also see the excellent Mystical Ninja.

But what about the Gamecube, Kanomi have said Metal Gear Solid isn't Playstation exclusive and with there being millions on the NES and a very successful GBC version I highly expect the almighty MGS2 to show up on the Gamecube! In fact when Kanomi were speaking about MGS2 on the GBA (which hasn't been spoken about since) they said it would be able to link up to it's bigger brother and unless Sony have bought the GBA i believe that means the Gaemcube version!

Zone of Enders is rumoured to appear on the GBA and so seeing it on the Gamecube isn't a definate no way and ISS will continue its popularity on the mighty N's next system.

So what do you think? MGS2 for Gamecube, sounds good to me! Next up THQ!
Fri 13/07/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Resi fan: That thing does work, but not with all games.
Fri 13/07/01 at 12:20
Regular
""
I've found that the Castlevania (Original game on the N64) is one of the hardest to complete out of all the games I finished and that is alot of games!
Fri 13/07/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Back For Good"
Konami rule,Castelvania-sympany of the night,silnt hill, zone of the enders and of course MGS and MGS2.

There's a rumor when your fighting ninja in MGS and have a game save with any other konami title he will say "you like silent hill,castlevania or whatever. but i've tried it and it's bull.
Fri 13/07/01 at 09:28
I think this is excellent news for all MetalGearSolid fans, GameBoyAdvance owners and those excited about the Nintendo GameCube.

Metal Gear Solid on the GameBoyAdvance should be very cool and should play much like its playstation cousin, as the playstation game was a top down game, and Im sure the GameBoyAdvance can easily handle it.

A link up of some kind would be superb, perhaps the GameBoyAdvance could act as a spycamera (like Perfect Dark) that could be used to help snake out of those tight situations. However Konami decide to use Nintendos babys Im sure it will be special. :-)
Fri 13/07/01 at 09:08
Regular
"not dead"
I really don't see the problem with storage space, as so many PSX games use multiple CD's.

It really doesn't seem to be an issue to be.

Konami make some top games. ISS is great fun, and I just love the Mystical Ninja games! They're just so very odd.

They do consider the GAMECUBE to be more of a platform for younger gamers still though, but things change...
Fri 13/07/01 at 07:31
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
P.S Dringo it is KONAMI not kanomi!!

I shud know I have been playing ISS64 this mornin
Fri 13/07/01 at 01:13
Regular
The optical discs are big enougth ok!

God damn it!
Regular
By Panisonic.
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But with the GCDVD not all games will come out on DVD.
Fri 13/07/01 at 01:09
Regular
"everyone says it"
GCDVD.... there is going to be a DVD version of the Gamecube... so there will be no worries about games taking up too much space... and anyway, cutscenes are the only actual element that would take it that far!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.