GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Back"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/05/04 at 06:58
Regular
"..."
Ok , I am not really back , I am still considering it . If someone wants me back simply say yes , and if someone doesn't want me back then simply say no . Please I don't want any unnecessary comments like " Oh God here he comes again " or " We were reliefed not to have you around " or any other comments whatever they were . I just want a simple " Yes " or " No " . And Tomorrow , exactly 24 hours from now I will check back and if I found more " Yes " replies than the " No " replies then I will stay , otherwise I will leave .
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea it would make sense wakka but noone seems to post anything on it.

But yea I can see your point so I'll probably call it Devil may cry 3 related topics or something plain like that.

Anyway wakka is that your favourite final fantasy character because he is quite cool, although kadaj from the upcoming movie is my favourite character at the moment.
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Jackpot!"
well do what you want but I mean I don't know if anyone likes me but I still post things that people may want to know about.
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hey Dante, I have some advice for you. You are a cool guy but you have to stop making so many topics. How about one big DMC3 topic instead of fifty little topics which get 3 replies each? I am only trying to help out so don't take this the wrong way.
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:29
Regular
"..."
And eventually do what ? The purpose of chat forums is to make friends, not enemies.
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I don't know who you are but I made some temporary enemies just because I like devil may cry 3, anyway you can't get on with everyone because the world isn't perfect so you should stay and ignore them, whoever they are!
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:26
Regular
"..."
Wakka wrote:
> You were a good poster.
How many other people think so ?
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:26
Regular
"..."
Wakka wrote:
> Please stay. I know your secret identity. ;-)
What secret identity ?
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
You were a good poster.
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:24
Regular
"..."
Old man Eric wrote:
> Please stay.
Who are you and give me one good reason why you of all people want me to stay .
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Please stay. I know your secret identity. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.